Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Jacket

Mr slick

Familiar Face
Hello to you all,
I thought it was about time i posted something on here, having been a member for nearly a year and never posted anything. just spent time reading what everyone else has to say!
so i thought i would tell you about my new Aero Bootlegger/30's Halfbelt Hybrid, which fits like a glove. I ordered it in Jan 2011 and was delivered to me in May.... but its been to warm to wear it!! so it was worn for the first time at the Norfolk 1940's railway weekend.
I would like to show you the photo, but for some reason it will not let me post it here, just goes to upload it, then it says undefined! with exclamation mark. If anyone can tell me how i would be very grateful.

Bye for now

pjstrass

One of the Regulars
check this website for a better answer..but I think you have to have a certain number of posts to post a pic...look forward to your pics ...

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
It has nothing to do with post count or privileges. To post pictures, you have to have an external photo hosting account- photobucket, flickr, etc. and then link back to that.

Last edited:

Mr slick

Familiar Face
Thanks fo the reply...but i think you are correct with your answer, i tried again and it did indeed state that my user account may not have sufficient privileges to access the page.....which is a shame! So looks like i will just have to post more.

Thanks fo the reply...but i think you are correct with your answer, i tried again and it did indeed state that my user account may not have sufficient privileges to access the page.....which is a shame! So looks like i will just have to post more.

send me an email, I'll post 'em for you.
thebeatles.9 at gmail dot com

PLEASE use the subject "FEDORALOUNGE" so it is easily found amongst the crap!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany