Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Bill Kelso model

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
After last weeks fiasco, BK attacking people who "copy" their designs, imagine my surprise when i saw that Bill Kelso released a new D pocket that is pretty much an exact copy of a Norshore Leathers...

I think it would only be fair for them to publicly thank Norshore for the "inspiration". What was it they said last week? "Thank you for this great honor of imitating us."

Norshore:

Bill Kelso:

bkfront_zps4qbiwjma.jpeg

bk%20back_zpsodl15tqx.jpeg

I guess being "most favorite and worshiped jacket maker in two other forums" allows them to do whatever they want.

Last edited:

bretron

Call Me a Cab
That is a b-e-a-u-t-y of a jacket...how's the hide? Is it heavy and thick??

Haha thanks man. It's not heavy in the slightest. Standard weight and thickness of early USN flight jackets. But being veg tanned and goatskin its robust as hell. Almost bulletproof. I'd highly highly recommend veg goat for anyone looking for the sensible weight of Shinki/Vincenza but with the durability of Aero FQHH

Haha thanks man. It's not heavy in the slightest. Standard weight and thickness of early USN flight jackets. But being veg tanned and goatskin its robust as hell. Almost bulletproof. I'd highly highly recommend veg goat for anyone looking for the sensible weight of Shinki/Vincenza but with the durability of Aero FQHH
That's a quality bit of info right there...I'm going CXL for my next but should there somehow be a way I convince myself for another this jacket could easily have a case made for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy