Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New GW Cooper in Steer (drool worthy)

front_view2.jpg

Type_A2_Jacket.jpg

Cooper_A2_WWII.jpg

collar.jpg

epaulet.jpg

pocket_open.jpg

zipper_box1.jpg

Info on this contract is:

About.jpg

schitzo

Suspended
man that leather does look awesome.

If there is such a thing as a maker worth waiting 18 months for, he is surely it

man that leather does look awesome. If there is such a thing as a maker worth waiting 18 months for, he is surely it
Look at it this way, order one and then you have lots of time to save your pennies. And when it does come, it's certainly worth the wait. That steer looks lovely - and I've never ever like any Cooper jackets I've seen prior...not intending to insult the Cooper line, just never thrilled me.

schitzo

Suspended
Look at it this way, order one and then you have lots of time to save your pennies. And when it does come, it's certainly worth the wait. That steer looks lovely - and I've never ever like any Cooper jackets I've seen prior...not intending to insult the Cooper line, just never thrilled me.

Dammit. I fear the godfather of enabling could be right!

I suppose the other benefit is that if you do order now you pay the 2013 price in 2014, is that right?

And just out of interest Butte, what is his deposit scheme?

Dammit. I fear the godfather of enabling could be right!I suppose the other benefit is that if you do order now you pay the 2013 price in 2014, is that right? And just out of interest Butte, what is his deposit scheme?
Yes, you pay the price of when you order. Do it man - I got an offer you can't refuse! ;)

Ishmael

Practically Family
I drooled. Beautiful jacket.

Is the Cooper a boxier cut? Sure is a dark dark russet. I really (really!) like it, but it seems to stretch the term russet out perty far, no?

Ishmael

Practically Family
On second thought, and second look. Indeed, it is, russet. Was instinctively comparing with my "russet" jacket, which is quite different.

Nice color, that's for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats