Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New here, and glad to have found you!

Chaperon

New in Town
Just when I had decided I was nearly the last devoted hat-wearing guy in the Western world, I found this forum. Now I don't feel so all alone :)

I'm starting to shop for a decent Panama and have noticed the references to "Art". I didn't find a link in just casual looking around here - can you point me in the right direction?

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey glad to see you here! Enjoy yourself, this is a great place you've found.
I grew up down in Athens myself. Where in Atl. are you?
To find a good Panama start here: Panama Hatworks
Hope to see some photos when you're in the hat.

Regards,

Rick

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Chaperon,
Art is fantastic, and I just posted my new panama; see the thread "VS Cuenca, and it's all mine!"
I'm not sure if he has straws posted on his website, but e-mail him, call him, or PM him. He'll tell you what you want to know.
NB

Chaperon

New in Town
Rick B - I lurk around the 'ettas; work in Marietta and live in Alpharetta. Get around the whole area of course. Not much for hat shops here; just the Executive in downtown Atlanta.

RedPop4

One Too Many
Welcome Chaperon

Theres's a thread here, somewhere, where someone asked about habedashers in Atlanta. He was looking for hard-won information, not just a Yellow Pages listing (which I provided.) Do a quick search and add your knowledge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart