Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Ladies and Gents Step Forward

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Flora said:
If you plan on travelling to Lebanon, GO SEE THE TEMPLE OF JUPITER. The most beautiful place in the world! Also, if you go to Syria.... AL-RAHMAN MOSQUE is the place to be! :D I'm not Muslim but it is soooo beautiful. Lastly.... for Turkey, go to the city of Istanbul. Amazing place. And in my current home country, Niagara, Ontario is so good. :D

Been to Istanbul but not Lebanon and I definitely want to see any temple of Jupiter. Nice to have you aboard, Flora.

Flora

Familiar Face
Doran said:
Been to Istanbul but not Lebanon and I definitely want to see any temple of Jupiter. Nice to have you aboard, Flora.
You have to go to Lebanon someday :D The people are so beautiful, and the culture is interesting because it is a mix of French and Arabic. There was a racial mixing a long time ago and it makes for a very interesting and beautiful people! :D

Dr Doran

Flora said:
You have to go to Lebanon someday :D The people are so beautiful, and the culture is interesting because it is a mix of French and Arabic. There was a racial mixing a long time ago and it makes for a very interesting and beautiful people! :D

I'll bet!

shizzy

New in Town
Hi folks, My name is Sean, most people call me shizzy. Im from Minneapolis but currently living in St paul. I have been lurking for the better part of a year and joined a little while back.

Im 30 years old love many things old. actresses before 1970 make me all glossy eyed and the actors, well stylish isnt enough of a word for them. I am a member of a traditional hot rod car club and love old motorcycles as well.

I dont dress in any vintage clothes since my job isnt vintage friendly. I only have a couple of cheap hats, but hope to expand on that soon.

Easy Money

New in Town
Hi, my name is Sam and I have finally decided it was time to introduce myself. I have been lurking for several months and truly enjoying the wonderful information here in the FL. It makes me feel good that there are so many people who are willing to do so much to promote the wonderful life style of the Golden Era. I am not dressing vintage currently but, I purchased my 1st fedora about 2 years ago. I was amazed at the response to a man wearing a dress hat. People who would not look twice at a guy with his baseball hat on sideways can not understand what I’m wearing that hat for. I have become a subscriber of Classic Style and between the magazine and the FL I should be dressing properly in no time at all.

Daisy Buchanan

Wow, I take a break for a couple of weeks and I come back to find this thread full of intros!! I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I know that there are many wonderful bartenders who stop in and say hi along with me (achem, thanks Scotrace:))
Anyway, I usually like to welcome each person individually but there are far too many of you to do so if I want to keep this somewhat pithy (those of you who know me here know that pithy is not my strong suit!!).
But I do want to welcome all of you newcomers to The Lounge.
This is a wonderful community that I've been lucky to be a part of for a while now. I have met some of the greatest people I know through this site, and I hope that all of you newbies will find it as warm, friendly, entertaining, and fact filled as I do.
Welcome all, I look forward to learning more about you, and learning from you all as well.

Cheers,
Daisy:)

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
Daisy Buchanan said:
Wow, I take a break for a couple of weeks and I come back to find this thread full of intros!! I'm so sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread, but I know that there are many wonderful bartenders who stop in and say hi along with me (achem, thanks Scotrace:))
Anyway, I usually like to welcome each person individually but there are far too many of you to do so if I want to keep this somewhat pithy (those of you who know me here know that pithy is not my strong suit!!).
But I do want to welcome all of you newcomers to The Lounge.
This is a wonderful community that I've been lucky to be a part of for a while now. I have met some of the greatest people I know through this site, and I hope that all of you newbies will find it as warm, friendly, entertaining, and fact filled as I do.
Welcome all, I look forward to learning more about you, and learning from you all as well.

Cheers,
Daisy:)

Thanks, Daisy.....I, for one, am VERY GLAD to be here!!!

All The Best!

Tamamiko

One of the Regulars
leaette said:
Hi gals. I'm new. Live in Pittsburgh. Just had my first baby in May. (Yes, he has a whole bag full of vintage clothing already!). My husband and I are active in WW2 reenacting. I've been doing it for 7 years now. My husband has been doing it for 13 years. I love anything from the 30's - 50's. Some 60's stuff too (before the Hippies took over!)
I collect costume jewelry. WW2 women's war worker stuff. Hair scarves mostly from the 60s. And anything else that tickles my fancy.
Oh, I also love to crochet. I have a bunch of old patterns from the 30's - 50's.
Can't wait to get to know yinz guys better :)

May what? I had my little girl on the 5th of May. Congrats to you. :) And welcome to the group.

40sprincess

New in Town
Im also a Daisy ;)

Hi all,

Im a new one on here. Daisy by name... secretary by profession and general breaker of hearts ;)

I am SO excited about my 40s weekend this week, i shall get some pics up here asap..!!

By the way.. how do i post a pic in the body of the post.. rather than a link to them??!

Thanks beau's!
xx

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
Welcome, Daisy......To insert a pic in your post, I use ImageShack.....Upload the image there and then copy the Forum Link and include it/paste it in the body of your post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925