Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Ladies and Gents Step Forward

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If you use Photobucket, Daisy, what you want to do is cut and paste into your post the line of text that begins and ends with IMG if I remember right. It is the third option under your pictures in Photobucket.

PA Dancer

A-List Customer
I'm Finally Official

Hi Everyone,

Like most people here I have been on and off this forum for months.
It all started with a google search for Pin Curls. My hair will barely hold a curl.
LOL...I had some much hair spray in my hair Sunday to hold the ringlets that I was flamable!...but that's a different story.

I kept referring back to The Lounge and it kept popping up in google searches, so after realizing I was meant to be here...I signed up last night.

I have settled back in Northeast Pennsylvania after moving around for 10 years. I was in Maryland, Delaware, San Diego California and Washington DC.

I used to teach ballroom, latin, and swing dancing and dance as much as I can. I have a lot of interests that range on the creative side. I love music and movies. I play guitar...and I have a mad love for old cars.

My most recent personal challenge is to find and restore a Chevy Bel Air...and I don't know the first thing about working on cars, but I am learning...and I'm not in any hurry.
(I almost bought a 48 Chevy Master Delux 2 months ago and regret not getting it)

I don't dress vintage everyday...or even all that much, but I am old fashioned. My mom always called me her "blast from the past." I dress old fashioned in a modern way for the most part. I go thru phases with my favorite time periods and looks. (I've been a little stuck in the 40's for awhile.)

That's about it for me.
-Ann

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Spitfire said:
Wow - every other month I go in here there are so many new, exciting people. Welcome one and all. See you around - and in the bar.;)

Exactly. I continue to be impressed with the quality and variety of interesting new people in our club. Welcome, ladies and gents.

Matt Noir

One of the Regulars
Welcome, Shizzy! Welcome, Daisy! Welcome, Ann!

Ann, glad to see another NE Pennsylvanian here! I am from Bloomsburg (although I am living in KS at the moment). I get back in to PA about three times a year - hitting Bloomsburg, the Wilkes-Barre area and all points between!

:)

Regards,

Matt

PA Dancer

A-List Customer
Thanks for the welcome. I am quickly becoming addicted to this forum.
It's so refreshing to find other people out there that have a little "old fashioned" left in them.

Bloom isn't too far. Coming back home is always fun. I never thought I would move back to PA, but now there is no where else I would rather be.

HANSOLOJONES

New in Town
Howdy.... again

Hi Guys and Girls.

Sorry for a bit of a re-post, as I kinda introduced myself in the Fedora section. I am a Big Raiders of the Lost Ark Fan. Have been ever since I saw Raiders at Eric's place in Center City Philadelphia back in 81. I have always been a big Leather Jacket guy, But have been slowly loving the look of the Fedora. I am also a Musician.Play guitar,Bass..etc. I Play Paul Mccartney In a Beatles Tribute band. Well I don't want to bore you guys anymore, Glad I found this place!!

High Regards,
HSJ.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
You new girls better stay hidden in this thread for a while because once that other lot find out there are engaging new females at the Lounge Bar they will be over here in a thrice telling you their life stories.;)

HANSOLOJONES

New in Town
PA Dancer said:
Welcome again.
: )
Was you band at Flashbacks in Scranton, PA this summer?

And thank you for the warm welcome. Both times! No that was not my band in Scranton,Pa, Sorry. Again verry cool to be here!

Regards,
HSJ.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
HANSOLOJONES said:
Hi Guys and Girls.
loving the look of the Fedora. I am also a Musician.Play guitar,Bass..etc. I Play Paul Mccartney In a Beatles Tribute band. HSJ.

Whew! ***fans self*** Welcome to the lounge HSJ! Loving the look of the Fedora on you! And you're much better looking than Paul.;)

Ok ladies.. he's all yours now, I'm through flirting and I'm taken......
Nikki

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Tamamiko said:
I use photobucket.com. It's another good site for photo sharing.
The thing with photobucket is when your resize a pic, it's permanant. I've been using Flickr and you can choose the size you want for sharing.

Welcome everyone! :eusa_clap
Nikki

HANSOLOJONES

New in Town
ohairas said:
Whew! ***fans self*** Welcome to the lounge HSJ! Loving the look of the Fedora on you! And you're much better looking than Paul.;)

Ok ladies.. he's all yours now, I'm through flirting and I'm taken......
Nikki

Thank you so very much for that rich compliment.

High Regards,
HSJ.

be_lovely

One of the Regulars
cookie said:
You new girls better stay hidden in this thread for a while because once that other lot find out there are engaging new females at the Lounge Bar they will be over here in a thrice telling you their life stories.;)

{cuddles on her couch w/ her stuffed bunny...} Tell me A bedtime story............................;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred