Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Magnoli Clothiers Website

Indy Magnoli

Vendor
After a long time fussing with open source software, I've bitten the bullet and upgraded our entire website:

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com

Most of the old links will not work, so please start from the main webpage from now on.

Let me know what you think of the new design. I know the biggest comment will be the slightly more modern feel compared to the old layout, but I wanted to broaded the look as our vintage styled clothing is only one part of this growing business.

In any case, let me know if there are any bugs that need to be worked out and we'll fix them up asap. Thanks and

Kind regards,
Indy

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Hello Indy, hope its okay to ask this here. Of your three linen suited shown which is the most Golden Era vintage in style; the Cairo, the Gittes, or the Nassau? Only one do you show the pants detail. Are not all three high-waisted then?

Indy Magnoli said:
After a long time fussing with open source software, I've bitten the bullet and upgraded our entire website:

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com

Most of the old links will not work, so please start from the main webpage from now on.

Let me know what you think of the new design. I know the biggest comment will be the slightly more modern feel compared to the old layout, but I wanted to broaded the look as our vintage styled clothing is only one part of this growing business.

In any case, let me know if there are any bugs that need to be worked out and we'll fix them up asap. Thanks and

Kind regards,
Indy

Wyoming Jade

New in Town
catalog button

Hey Indy,
I tried clicking on the catalog button and it asked me for a login and password. The same thing happened when I clicked on "Contact Us".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner