Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New member and new leather jacket

rnx

New in Town
I have been reader of this board about a year now and decided to make my personal account now. So greetings from Estonia :)

Few months ago I was looking for new motorcycle jacket, as my old one was too worn to be restoreable. And as it was cheap imported one, then restoring it was not worth the money anyway.

I contacted Aero Leather for their King of the Road model, but then I discovered a company that make decent biker wear locally. So I decided to give them a try. I wanted that classic D-pocket look just like old Bucos, but I wanted some custom features like longer length (previous jacket was too short, and from the pictures, the original Bucos seemed to be about same length), few spots here and there etc. As they had no high quality horsehide at that moment, I decided to have it made in black cowhide. The price was about 300$. Quality wise, it is not bad for the money - the leather is pretty thick and supple, sewing quality is average or even better than average.

I found one picture at the moment, not the best one, but I think you get the clue what I am talking about :)

tagi.jpg

Regards,
Rain

murena

One of the Regulars
rnx said:
I have been reader of this board about a year now and decided to make my personal account now. So greetings from Estonia :)

Few months ago I was looking for new motorcycle jacket, as my old one was too worn to be restoreable. And as it was cheap imported one, then restoring it was not worth the money anyway.

I contacted Aero Leather for their King of the Road model, but then I discovered a company that make decent biker wear locally. So I decided to give them a try. I wanted that classic D-pocket look just like old Bucos, but I wanted some custom features like longer length (previous jacket was too short, and from the pictures, the original Bucos seemed to be about same length), few spots here and there etc. As they had no high quality horsehide at that moment, I decided to have it made in black cowhide. The price was about 300$. Quality wise, it is not bad for the money - the leather is pretty thick and supple, sewing quality is average or even better than average.

I found one picture at the moment, not the best one, but I think you get the clue what I am talking about :)

tagi.jpg

Regards,
Rain

hello rain,

i have such a jacket and it´s new, but i don´t wear it. when you are interested write me a mail: koppi1984@gmx.net
and write me also your size for the measurements.

regards,

Murena

rnx

New in Town
Well, the jacket on the picture is mine actually. I got it from the company I talked about and I am pretty happy about it, but thank you for offering anyway :)

murena said:
hello rain,

i have such a jacket and it´s new, but i don´t wear it. when you are interested write me a mail: koppi1984@gmx.net
and write me also your size for the measurements.

regards,

Murena

murena

One of the Regulars
rnx said:
Well, the jacket on the picture is mine actually. I got it from the company I talked about and I am pretty happy about it, but thank you for offering anyway :)

oh sorry, i failed to notice :eek:

best wishes,

murena

OneEyeMan

Practically Family
Nice looking jacket for a great price.
I also love the plaid lining, great colors and pattern.
Is it cotton or wool?
Welcome to the Lounge.
Lenny

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav