Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Panama from Brent Black

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Optimo people need results! Just ask Graham, as he seems to tell everyone that all of our hats are "tourist" quality--:p . I've been saying it for years, but I need to stop posting in this place!

DnSchlng

One of the Regulars
Brent Black claims to be the best at Panamas but I dont think Ive read too much about them at the lounge. I mean they certainly have very nice looking hats (some more tempting than others)but my question does anyone even have a brent black panama?

Carlisle Blues

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DnSchlng said:
Brent Black claims to be the best at Panamas but I dont think Ive read too much about them at the lounge. I mean they certainly have very nice looking hats (some more tempting than others)but my question does anyone even have a brent black panama?

Yes

IMG_0735_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0741_edited-1.jpg

IMG_0736_edited-1.jpg

Goose.

Practically Family
DnSchlng said:
Another "Yes".
472696689_LKWRX-XL-1.jpg

Here are my "Three Amigos" from Brent Black.
Each one worn back on my pineapple head from Hawai'i between 10-11 years ago...

458669647_UWPrW-M-1.jpg
458669740_TDL7K-M-1.jpg

458669731_ZvuBb-S-1.jpg
458669591_5qvaQ-S.jpg

458669533_BCV2N-S.jpg
473006780_pZApg-S.jpg

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
I had a feeling this thread would go astray from the very beginning...Somehow the comparison of Panama's and those who deal in them, puts a strain on things...[huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy