Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Sheepskin Shearling Coat

Flick

Practically Family
For your perusal is this new never worn Marlboro Shearling sheepskin Leather Coat size 42. It features Superb Suede Leather SHEEPSKIN Shearling Long Fur COAT. Top quality, made I believe by the Famous OVERLAND Sheepskin Company of Taos, New Mexico for Marlboro. An American Classic. Superb styling - big shearling-lined pockets, real polished antler tip buttons.
The suede exterior is soft and pliable but thick enough to be very durable. Interior is lined with thick and soft genuine shearling, very warm and comfortable. The shearling used in this coat is of excellent quality, dense, soft and warm. Antler tip buttons left over right with a wide shearling flap. We believe it is a mans coat but see no reason why a woman couldn't stay warm by wearing it. Great coat.
Guaranteed to keep you warm in any weather, this will be a handsome but rugged addition to your wardrobe. $250.

Thanks for your interest.

sheep7.jpg

sheep8.jpg

sheep11.jpg

sheep10.jpg

sheep6j.jpg

Last edited:

Flick

Practically Family
Shameless bump.

The Autumnal Equinox is 4 days away, and cold weather is coming. It's noticeably cooler here in the Reno Area every morning. This is a awesome warm coat for the money...

Flick

Practically Family
Reno? As in NV's Reno?

Neat coat, but not my style! Maybe it will sell quicker when the winter's chill is right ouside the door!

Good luck with the sale, Flick!

Thanks, neighbor. Yes, I live in the Reno area. Sure was a beautiful day today, no.

Flick

Practically Family
It's cooling down, and absolutely gorgeous weather here. But the cold weather is coming. Consider this for your winter coat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925