Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NEW STETSON 2015 Dress catalog

hatband

One of the Regulars
I've had a sage Chatham for many years. It is a go-to hat for me, as it goes with tan outerwear well, but also gray. In the daylight, it has a distinct green cast, like a muted olive green. In the evening it really just looks medium gray.

BoundChatham009.jpg

Hi Carldelo,
Thanks for the picture that is a great help. I think it is more grey/green than I thought.

RBH

Bartender
I received the Hemingway today. Nice hat...seems to be well made. I like it.
There is enough crown so it does not seem to low. I measured, 4 1\4 front 4 inch at the back with a 2 3\4 brim.
The vents will be real nice come summer.
Overall 5 stars out of 5.
Well done Hatco and Mr Deckard.

gHk7Lm.jpg

Last edited:

Mike Alder

New in Town
I recently purchased a Stetsonian in caribou. Nice hat. It feels big in comparison to the Stratoliners I usually wear.

triple-d

A-List Customer
I noticed a Royal Open Road with the LBJ crease in the dress hat section......wonder if that is going to be a royal deluxe felt instead of the stiff pressed cowboy version??

I recently purchased a Stetsonian in caribou. Nice hat. It feels big in comparison to the Stratoliners I usually wear.

Thanks for the report, Mike. I'm awaiting delivery of one in Light Grey. Jeff at Del Monico did mention they run a little large (hopefully not too much!). Stetsons seem to run a little bigger than other brands, for me, anyway.

Post pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21