Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Newbie Panama Questions

Nigel

One of the Regulars
Gentlemen,
May I have your advice please. With the excellent £/$ exchange rate, I have decided to part with some of my hard earned cash and invest in a new Panama. Now here's where you come in.....which hat would suit my needs best. I've been looking at Panamabobs site and that is who I will probably buy from. The hat I am looking for will be my "everyday" hat, though it won't get worn everyday it will be on my head for most occasions whether it be a trip to the shops, walking the dog or informal social occasions. Two I've looked at are Montecristo Fino (Havana style) at $69 or a Fino Cuenca Llano Liso (Callabero style) at $59. Basically my questions are twofold. Firstly where would I better off investing my cash. Secondly which hat would suit my general need, eg. is one slightly more hard wearing than the other, neither would be used as a yard hat, I have enough of those:rolleyes: .
Now over to you:)

RBH

Bartender
Wish I could be more help. But I like the Callabero style, think it looks kinda classic. And speaking classic, the optimo style looks good also.
I have one from PB that will be here next week!!! I cant wait!!!
Good luck, and let us know what you decide.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy