Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Norshor Leather

fishmeok

Vendor
Hello

Thank you for the compliments, just wanted to jump in and update on what I am doing as I know the websites are rudimentary at best. I am in the process of deciding on a few designs that will be offered through the Norshor site in the very near future. One of them will be the Aviator style Steve and Brett have. As I am a part time maker for now I have to focus on the designs I have perfected, with the eventual goal of doing this for my full time job.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, the contact info on the SFA website is still good.

Thank You
Mark Fisher

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Home from the Jurassic! A good time digging dinos in the warm Wyoming sun. Now, here are some pics of the M1941 from NorShor's first incarnation as Superior Leather. The original, of course, has a button front, which Mark sagely suggested I forego. I've never worn this jacket without someone commenting on how great it is.

Graywacke_unzipped_close.jpg

1941 Zipped 1.jpg

Back_bald.jpg

1941 Grain.jpg

1941 Superior Label.jpg

Thanks, Mark. Exceptional work on an exceptional jacket.

Attachments

• Back_bald.jpg
    Back_bald.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 1,423
Last edited:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Sweet hide... sick stitching and nice style. I like how you're stylin' and profilin' with that "Apple Jack" cap! Great all the way round.

Worf

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Jack, I gotta say; you were the first guy I ever say pics of wearing a Mark Fisher jacket. And it may very well be this one :)

Just superb all the way around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana