Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NOS Florsheim PTB 8.5D, Shell Florsheim Longwings 10D, NOS Hanover Longwings

justuhgeek

New in Town
As the title states, I have two pairs of Longwings for sale and a pair of PTBs. Below are pictures and descriptions of these items. Prices include shipping CONUS. PM me if you want shipping outside of CONUS. Please let me know if you need any additional pictures or measurements or anything else. Thanks for looking!

Below is a pair of Florsheim Imperial Shell Cordovan Longwings size 10D. They have a rich patina that can only be achieved with age, and feature five nails and the famous suicide V-cleat. Uppers are in excellent condition(I would probably rate 8.5/10). Soles have light to moderate wear. These were very well cared for and have lots of life left. I am asking for $155>>>$145 for these shoes. As always offers are welcome.

IMG_1551.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

This is a pair of Nettleton Pebbled Grain Longwings size 9.5B. The company no longer exists, but used to be known for manufacturing "the slowest made shoes". The soles have moderate wear and feature steel plugs, akin to Florsheim's V-cleat. The shoes have some wear on them. There are a few scratches on the left toe that can be seen below. I am asking for $65>>$50 FINAL for these shoes. Offers are welcome.

IMG_1539.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

Here is a pair of NOS Florsheim Imperial PTBs in size 8.5D. Beautiful leather soles that I cannot get myself to break in. Let the pictures tell the rest. I am asking for $205>>>$195 for these shoes. Offers are definitely welcome. The worst I can say is "No."

IMG_1593.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

Here is a pair of NOS Hanover L.B. Sheppard Pebble Longwings in a size 13D. Brand new uppers, and beautiful leather soles with Goodyear rubber heels. Shoes have never been laced. I am asking for $155. Offers welcome.

IMG_1616.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

Look for more in the future. :eek:

Last edited:

flyfishark

Practically Family
As the title states, I have two pairs of Longwings for sale and a pair of PTBs. Below are pictures and descriptions of these items. Prices include shipping CONUS. PM me if you want shipping outside of CONUS. Please let me know if you need any additional pictures or measurements or anything else. Thanks for looking!

Below is a pair of Florsheim Imperial Shell Cordovan Longwings size 10D. They have a rich patina that can only be achieved with age, and feature five nails and the famous suicide V-cleat. Uppers are in excellent condition(I would probably rate 8.5/10). Soles have light to moderate wear. These were very well cared for and have lots of life left. I am asking for $155>>>$145 for these shoes. As always offers are welcome.

IMG_1551.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

This is a pair of Nettleton Pebbled Grain Longwings size 9.5B. The company no longer exists, but used to be known for manufacturing "the slowest made shoes". The soles have moderate wear and feature steel plugs, akin to Florsheim's V-cleat. The shoes have some wear on them. There are a few scratches on the left toe that can be seen below. I am asking for $65>>$50 FINAL for these shoes. Offers are welcome.

IMG_1539.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

Here is a pair of NOS Florsheim Imperial PTBs in size 8.5D. Beautiful leather soles that I cannot get myself to break in. Let the pictures tell the rest. I am asking for $205>>>$195 for these shoes. Offers are definitely welcome. The worst I can say is "No."

IMG_1593.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

Here is a pair of NOS Hanover L.B. Sheppard Pebble Longwings in a size 13D. Brand new uppers, and beautiful leather soles with Goodyear rubber heels. Shoes have never been laced. I am asking for $155. Offers welcome.

IMG_1616.jpg

Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

Look for more in the future. :eek:

I hope someone with the right (read "giant") foot size realizes what a prize they can have in the LB Sheppards!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo