Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Not very often but sometimes...

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I feel your pain, brother. If it's any consolation there are many vintage watches out there with the general aesthetic of the Omega you missed out on, though not with the exact face, which I agree was especially attractive. And, there's always the chance that you'll find the exact same model.

The Wingnut

One Too Many
*low whistle* That is class. Shame to have to pass up on stuff like that. I missed out on a dirt-cheap leather chesterfield armchair recently that I'm still kicking myself for.

benstephens

Practically Family
093d_10.jpg

I have found this watch. The only thing that worries me is the 18ct Case is not marked, however, I know they were made by local jewellers, and if foreign gold would not necessarily be hallmarked?

0611_10.jpg

Ben

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
benstephens said:
The only thing that worries me is the 18ct Case is not marked
Gold content can be tested for rather easily by most jewelers. Secure an agreement with the seller that if the watch isn't 18k it can be returned for refund or a price adjustment can be made. Personally, I like solid gold whatever the karat. I've no interest in gold plated/filled metal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24