Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Now I've done it

tomservo

New in Town
Been lurking here for a week or so. Went to a local vintage clothing store. Unfortunately she didn't have anything that was my size, but she took my info and said she would look and let me know. But I realy wanted a hat, so I ordered a Bailey Curtis Litefelt. I think it should be a decent first hat. And oh yeah, love this site. Thanks

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Welcome!!!

Repeat after me ....I have room for one more hat!!!

This is a great place with some fine ladies and gents.

looking to see some photos of you in your new hat.

regards,

WeeGee

Razzman

One Too Many
Welcome to the Lounge. I think you will find that there are lots of knowledgeble folks here, with a wealth of information regarding hats. The best part is that they are all willilng to share that information.

McPeppers

One of the Regulars
I don't like him... he smells of newbie...

*sniffs self* oh yeah...

:p lol :p Hey Welcome to the Lounge!!!!!!!!! :p lol :p
Here's hoping ya enjoy it here as much as I have.

aliados

One of the Regulars
Welcome!

I've been lurking here for whuite awhile, and although i haven't posted much, I have gathered a wealth of valuable information! For example, I just ordered five reeded sweatbands from Wanda (and now I even know what "reeded" means, and how to sew 'em in!) to repair my dyign Stratoliner and Whippet.

And I have learned how to attempt to repair the hole at the front pinch of another Strat.

And I broke down and ordered my first non-vintage hat (a steel gray Akubra Federation).

AND I've learned that I'm not the only screwball who still uses fountain pens, shaves with a straight razor, rolls his own cigarettes, wears vests and pocket watches, sits at a rolltop desk, and wears fedoras! (Still can't get into derbies or homburgs, and haven't the nerve to try wearing spats).

Thanks to all of you guys and gals for great company and a terrifica education!

Charlie
Welcome to the

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fair warning: When I started here six months ago, I had two hats and thought people who had as many as a dozen hats were crazy.

Now I have nearly 40 (every time I try to count them I end up missing one or two) and I was right. lol

skwerl-hat

One of the Regulars
welcome! there is no greater resource i know of on the subject of hats than this most esteemed lounge. Good people here also.
best of luck in your hat journey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran