Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oak Rounding Jack/Brim Cutter

Donna Winslow

New in Town
View attachment 17472 View attachment 17473 View attachment 17474 View attachment 17475
Oak rounding jack/brim cutter. I set out to develop an affordable, durable jack with adjustable blade depth that uses standard utility knife blades and this is the first off the bench. It has an effective cutting width of just over 5 inches. The price is $140 with free shipping to fellow lounge members anywhere in the CONUS. I'm set up to make an initial run of 6 jacks so more will be forthcoming, but this one is ready to go right now.
View attachment 17472 View attachment 17473 View attachment 17474 View attachment 17475
Oak rounding jack/brim cutter. I set out to develop an affordable, durable jack with adjustable blade depth that uses standard utility knife blades and this is the first off the bench. It has an effective cutting width of just over 5 inches. The price is $140 with free shipping to fellow lounge members anywhere in the CONUS. I'm set up to make an initial run of 6 jacks so more will be forthcoming, but this one is ready to go right now.
Do you have anymore of these?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points