Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OH YEAH!!!

Knickerbocker land via eBay Boy's Vintage Clothing section and a friendly informant from the FLounge ... it pays to be tiny! It's really a lovely tweed. All the visible stains came out with dry cleaning. The one's that didn't are covered by the buttoning of the jacket. Original bone buttons, i might add, all present and matching - including the cuff buttons (not working) :cheers1: Two button waistband on the plus fours. Finally, one of these suits that didn't go to Japan!

I don't dare wear it around here. I fear for my safety if i do so. When i'm back in a big city i'll be able to wear it without threat of physical violence, i'm sure.

bk

Wild Root

Gone Home
Well, you could sport them on Halloween I guess. Man if I were you, I'd wear that thing soon as I could! But, then again people are different over here and anything pretty much goes. Ahhhhh, I love it! I've worn my knickers before and have got some really cool compliments! People seem to enjoy seeing something that looks so different. But, I guess geography has a lot to do with it.

Can't wait to see the photos!

=WR=

Wild Root

Gone Home
I once was with a friend and he needed to buy a Play Station game and I had to go into Toy's "R" Us wile wearing a pair of original Knickers! I tell ya, it was the funniest thing ever! I got so many kids and adults looking at me as if I was a ghost or something! I don't think I'll do it again any time soon but, it sure was funny to see all the different expressions on people's faces!

Any way, the knicker suit is the coolest thing I've seen in a wile but, we're :eek:fftopic: so, I'll be sure to post some photos soon as I get it!

Peace be with you all,
=WR=

3PieceSuitGuy

One of the Regulars
Who cares about being off topic...

:eek:fftopic: I think that is hilarious Wild Root!! I can see all those people staring. I really admire your guts to wear them, and I bet they looked great. What did your friend think about them when they saw you wearing them?

Cheers

Peter

Wild Root

Gone Home
It's here!

I just got it and I have it on right now!!! It's really sweet! It fits really good all but the pants seem to be just a little snug which is an easy fix. It's long enough and looks just... well... beautiful! I'll post some photos later tonight when some one can snap some photos of me in it.

=WR=

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I just found this

Root, did you say you went to the toy store in your knickers?
No wonder you got looks!;)
I hope it was knickerbockers and not ladies undergarments.:p

The Wolf

Wild Root

Gone Home
Two photos.

These aren't the best but, they'll show ya how well this thing fits! I'll get more photos taken of me in it later this week!

Stay tuned!

=WR=

suit4ld.jpg

suit28ln.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24