Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

OH YEAH!!!

Wild Root

Gone Home

Mr_Misanthropy

Practically Family
That's a very dashing suit, Mr. Root. I love how the item description says it even comes with "vintage underarm odor". That must have been what made the price go up so high. I love that great vest too!

Briscoeteque

One of the Regulars
I was watching that too, an amazing find. Too big for me, but I was curious to see how high a suit in that size and in that good condition would go. Seeing a lot of larger (for the period) suits on ebay lately.

Wild Root

Gone Home
The vintage old smell is what makes the world go around! ;)

Yeah, I had a feeling that I wasn't the only one here watching that suit... but, all you guys should know that if you see a big sized suit on ebay, Root is bound to be around!

=WR=

Wild Root

Gone Home
Really? You're the same size Tank? Well, I'll let you get the next one;)

I'll post photos of me wearing it soon as I get it! I hope it will come before my birthday; I'd love to sport that baby on my day.

=WR=

clevispin

One of the Regulars
Congrats! Beautiful fabric - conservative but not boring. Any back story on its excellent condition?

m

Wild Root

Gone Home
I can't wait to get it! I have emailed the people who sold it to me and they are vintage clothing dealers. They told me that the condition is really good and that I'm going to be 100% happy with it. They mentioned that they love vintage clothes and that a guy who loves them as much as me wouldn't even notice the vintage odor. I gave them a link to the Lounge too so; we may have a few new members soon.

The photos on the auction page tell the whole story! The stripes on this suit are just amazing! I've only seen that pattern on lonely coats that have lost their matches, now; I found one in my size all together!

Photos will come soon as I get it! You can bank on it!

=WR=

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24