Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ok, now we enter the realm of just plain silly! (With apologies)

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Pun-Off

I thought I would divot some time before I left my post (court martial offense), and then my wife came to visit. She has a nice rack, so I am unable to spend anymore time here. With a place like that to hang your hat, I have to pack sand!

Wild Root

Gone Home
jamespowers said:
Ok then, what does your birthday beater say when you listen to it? :p

Regards,

J

Man, I can't repeat what it says here.lol But, I'll tell ya this, it's pretty bitter about everything... that's why it's in a dark corner of the house with the dust bunnies.lol

=WR=

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What's worse, anyway? Getting carried away and paying an arm and a leg for a hat, or the looooong wait until the damn thing arrives?

"Did I do something really stupid? What will it look like when it shows up?" That kind of thing can keep one up nights.

Tony in Tarzana

Damn, and I did it again. Put in a bid on an Open Road, set my max at just over the current bid and went to work. I figured someone would snipe it before it ended, but nope! It went fairly cheap, too.

Somebody stop me!

Rick Blaine

That was you, huh?

Tony in Tarzana said:
Damn, and I did it again. Put in a bid on an Open Road, set my max at just over the current bid and went to work. I figured someone would snipe it before it ended, but nope! It went fairly cheap, too.

Somebody stop me!

Was it the 3x OR that went for $55?
Nice, :eusa_clap I was eyeballin' that one too... but then I saw that Borsalino w/ a $30 buy it now that had only been up for an hour.
oh well, think of it as an investment, I am sure that you could unload it for at least what it cost... that's what I tell myself anyway. :rolleyes:

Tony in Tarzana

Yep, and I put my bid in about 3 hours before the end because I had to leave for work! You'd think somebody would have sniped it in that time!

It looks to have a very nice cattleman's crease, so that's how it'll stay. My other Stetson (won for $35) which looks like an OR but may not be (but it has the wind trolley! Yay!), will probably get a C-crown. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL