Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

On company time?

Do you visit the lounge on company time?

• never!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if it is a slow day

• You mean I'm supposed to be doing something else?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

olive bleu

One Too Many
since i have discovered the lounge, i must confess, i have been guilty of shirking many duties.And from many of the postings i have read, i dare say that i am not the only one, who suddenly has way too much time on their hands.What i would really like to know though is, how many of us are visiting the lounge at work,( and i don't mean on a coffee break?):eek:

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
I confess...

I check the Lounge during the day at work, and sometimes even post. But only when I don't have any pressing work to do.

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Me too!

I the tFL up permanently on my PC at work and find myself popping it up for one more perusal again and again, throughout the day. If fact I forget to sign out of it at the end of the day! I usually have to wait til I get home to add my two cents, especially if it require a photo attachment.

-dixon cannon

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
My current gig (working front desk) allows for surfing the web in down time (and there is a lot of that) so most of my posts are from work :p

LD

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
my moral high horse

I don't think one should web surf on company time.
However, my work doesn't have we access on the computer, so I don't know if I would be tempted.
I might change my mind if I was able to Lounge at work.[huh]
Not much of an answer is it?:eek:

Sincerely,
The WOLF

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

I often check the Lounge during my work day. My job is very intense and stressful, so sometimes, when I am on the phone, I'll check in to take a little mental break. Though most of my posts are first thing in the morning (like now) or at lunch. I rarely have a chance to check in the afternoons.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
I've tried to get online from the theatre, but I can't get a wireless connection there -- walls are too thick or something.

But I'm online all day from home as part of my writing job, and usually have a browser window open, so...

Nashoba

One Too Many
I work for myself too....and since I AM the business I'll admit, I probably spend way too much time here...Actually I KNOW I spend way too much time here...especially since I should probably be doing some other things too....like housework

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My occupation allows me a lot freedom to use the internet constantly, I'm essentially self-employed, so I check the Lounge pretty regularly and find it a source of inspiration, relaxation and it doesn't get in the way of my other duties.

dean

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
imoldfashioned said:
I check the Lounge during the day at work, and sometimes even post. But only when I don't have any pressing work to do.

Ditto. My job keeps me on the computer almost the entire day, and even requires me being online, so it is pretty easy for me to combine work and "play" without shirking any duties.

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
Of my three jobs the one I'm at the most is one that I own. It's a photo studio in a mall and unfortunately mondays-wednesdays are a bit slower than I'd like so I spend most of my time perusing the FL. God I love this place!!! :D :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy