Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Open Crown Stetsons: A Call (Plea) to Retailers!!

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Who makes Miller hats? They offer an open crown, If HatCo makes them and they sell well perhaps they will be encouraged to expand their efforts.
Biltmore will make just about any hat we ask for as a one of a kind. They have yet to say can't be done to me.

Jeff
Living the Dream at
[removed - bartender]

Duper

Practically Family
The one item about this new Stetson Stratoliner is the website said it is the 2014 Premier edition. 2014!! I hope that is just a name and not an arrival date.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
I'll be happy to wait for 2014 if: the felt is thinner than what Stetson is putting out now; not powder dyed; not too stiff; and has decent resiliency to weather.

Duper

Practically Family
I asked on the Stetson Facebook site what the recent photo was on their Facebook page and they responded it is prototype of the Stetson Runabout which will be available next Spring. Wow, looks very interesting.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Joe - my guess is the opposite; Hatco has bought Matt. At least in using him as a consultant which would be a smart idea.

I assume Matt is keeping a low profile to not create any conflict of interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elzbthy