Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I thought you were done... ;)

I have something on my way from him too, but not a whole hat. I'm debating the color... :D

It's a long story that has to do with my Optimo Milan... and the montecristi I sold you. A replacement sort of thing more than a purchase. You'll see ;)
Not a whole hat? you buyin' just the brim? lol lol lol

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
It's a long story that has to do with my Optimo Milan... and the montecristi I sold you. A replacement sort of thing more than a purchase. You'll see ;)

:thumb: Look forward to seeing photos of your 'replacement', and congratulations! :eusa_clap

Last edited:

GamaH

A-List Customer
So, this question is kinda related to Optimo Hats, so I figured I'd just ask here..

I received an email 2 days ago (on the 22nd) from USPS stating that Graham had printed a shipping label for my hat, and that it would be shipped on the 23rd.

Well, it's the 24th now, but my USPS tracking status is still just "Electronic Shipping Info Received."

So does anyone know how long before Optimo usually ships their hats out?

Bruce Wayne

My Mail is Forwarded Here
So, this question is kinda related to Optimo Hats, so I figured I'd just ask here..

I received an email 2 days ago (on the 22nd) from USPS stating that Graham had printed a shipping label for my hat, and that it would be shipped on the 23rd.

Well, it's the 24th now, but my USPS tracking status is still just "Electronic Shipping Info Received."

So does anyone know how long before Optimo usually ships their hats out?

I am sure that they have already shipped your hat. USPS tracking is hit or miss, mostly miss. You can always call Optimo & see what they have to say.

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
USPS tracking is worthless and is only updated once a day in the evening. If I were a betting man, I'd betBruce Wayne is correct and that your hat is in the mail already.

GamaH

A-List Customer
I am sure that they have already shipped your hat. USPS tracking is hit or miss, mostly miss. You can always call Optimo & see what they have to say.

Well I'm not in that much of a hurry, so I dropped them an email.

Edit: My package was delayed due to improper postage. :(

Last edited:

GamaH

A-List Customer
I thought they only used UPS for shipping. Maybe that was the "improper postage" error.

Internationally, they use USPS because UPS (FedEx and DHL as well, for that matter) postage fees are exorbitant if you're not a corporate customer.

Take my purchases from Brooks Brothers for example; regardless of how many items I purchase, there's a flatrate shipping fee of 49.90 internationally. However, I simply returned two pairs of shoes to Brooks, and the shipping fee was 122.

GamaH

A-List Customer
ROFL, USPS actually updates backwards..

Yesterday evening, my status was:
Your item left the United States from ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 4:52 pm on June 25, 2011.

Today, it is:
Processed Through Sort Facility, June 25, 2011, 4:54 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrived at Sort Facility, June 25, 2011, 4:52 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

So it apparently was handed to International Dispatch, and then back to USPS Chicago within the same minute. :p

I'm guessing yesterday's update was the wrong one though, since items never leave the country on a weekend, only on working days.

T Rick

Practically Family
ROFL, USPS actually updates backwards..

Yesterday evening, my status was:
Your item left the United States from ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 4:52 pm on June 25, 2011.

Today, it is:
Processed Through Sort Facility, June 25, 2011, 4:54 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
Arrived at Sort Facility, June 25, 2011, 4:52 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)

So it apparently was handed to International Dispatch, and then back to USPS Chicago within the same minute. :p

I'm guessing yesterday's update was the wrong one though, since items never leave the country on a weekend, only on working days.

Wouldn't be uncommon for it to arrive before it lists any further progress on the updates (I have no knowledge of International with tracking USPS, but domestically they often arrive before any useful information is posted by them).

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
ugh. I have an item arriving by USPS that hasn't been scanned since last Monday... not an Optimo, of course, but I always enjoy seeing all of yours.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy