Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

GamaH

A-List Customer
ugh. I have an item arriving by USPS that hasn't been scanned since last Monday... not an Optimo, of course, but I always enjoy seeing all of yours.

Shipping method?

I'm worried because EMI got my item stuck in Narita for over a week before, before delivering it. I paid 122 for 4day shipping, took 12 (including weekends).

When Bencraft shipped my hats via USPS, there were no problems. I got them in 5 days (3working). Tracking worked fine both counts too. So I don't know why my item hasn't left for International Dispatch; it said it did, then it changed a few hours later to scanned at Chicago, IL even though the times were exactly the same.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Mine's nothing on that scale. Continental US, insured mail, don't know how fast, but ETA is today. Just an inexpensive ebay transaction, and the seller was exemplary and very communicative. Totally unrelated to anything Optimo, but frustrated with the USPS no-scan tracking method nonetheless!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Optimo Montecristi. 506 WPSI. Steel gray ribbon with matching lapel button. 2 1/2 Brim, about 4 1/2 crown with a teardrop crease. Lovely weave, very symmetric. The straw is soft, not bumpy and the color is nice and even throughout the hat. The back-woven edge of the brim is just perfection!

53-1.jpg

54-1.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Splendid Montecristi, a choice example with a very fine weave and wonderful color! Bravo!! I know it will be difficult for you to wear any other lid this Summer! :nod:
I think you're right, Al. It's been on my head since I got it at 5:30Pm. Its now midnight!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Very nice, Aureliano. They certainly do turn out some nice product at Optimo, and they are so excellent to work with.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Optimo Montecristi. 506 WPSI. Steel gray ribbon with matching lapel button. 2 1/2 Brim, about 4 1/2 crown with a teardrop crease. Lovely weave, very symmetric. The straw is soft, not bumpy and the color is nice and even throughout the hat. The back-woven edge of the brim is just perfection!

53-1.jpg

54-1.jpg

Lovely wind cord!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner