Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Optimo south side mobsters

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
I agree with everyone else; just from talking to her over the phone, you can tell Tiffani is a sweetheart. Some day I'm gonna go to Chicago to visit her... I mean, the hats. o_O ;)

I have an expected finish date of August 13th-ish. :D

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
Well, I'll say one thing, and to use your very own words; "It pairs well with guns."

As to everything else, how better may I say it than:

If I have to wait for it guys, you better wait with me! :eeek::D

:D

The ribbon will be different, though... And if you've seen my other customs, you can expect something a little unorthodox. ;)

Last edited:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Well, I'll say one thing, and to use your very own words; "It pairs well with guns."

As to everything else, how better may I say it than:

:D

The ribbon will be different, though... And if you've seen my other customs, you can expect something a little unorthodox. ;)

Bitten by my own words! lol lol lol. I can almost see it in my mind though ;) ... VERY curious about the ribbon!

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
LOL!!! I admit, this ribbon isn't all my design like in my past customs, but it's still something out of the ordinary. It's Dillinger-esque, but more tailored to my frame. Still have to come up with a name for it.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks, Bob. I have one of Art's Milans and it's great, but this one takes my breath away!

Have you posted pictures of your milan from Art? I can imagine that you must be very happy with it. Thanks again. Optimo does a fine, fine job, no doubt.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks, Bob. I have one of Art's Milans and it's great, but this one takes my breath away!

Have you posted pictures of your milan from Art? I can imagine that you must be very happy with it. Thanks again. Optimo does a fine, fine job, no doubt.

GamaH

A-List Customer
Does Optimo have a style with a tapered crown? I have a pretty narrow jaw, so crowns that look somewhat squarish (front view) don't really fit my face. I need something that isn't too high (which shouldn't be a problem since I can request for a shorter crown), but I more importantly something with a tapered look.

What you are looking for is very common. Optimo has many hats that would fit your description. I would take a look at the hats at Optimo's web site.

http://www.optimohats.com/

If you have any questions just give Optimo a telephone call. They can also make a hat to your specifications. They are on the expensive side so be warned. I am sure others will have additional comments / suggestions.

bostonbrewer

New in Town
Has anyone purchased a hat in their lava (Optimo 1000)? I wanted a gray, and I fell in love with the feel and weight of my Optimo silverbelly, so I'm interested in lava. I requested a swatch, and it seems almost black. Tiffani said that once sanded, it gets a few shades lighter.

Does anyone have one?

bostonbrewer

New in Town
Have you guys checked oprimo's mobile site? Looks great on my iPhone.

Finally. I can now use their site with my iPad and iPhone. I've mentioned to Tiffani that this was a problem. So many times I've been out and about with an Optimo, and I've wanted to show their site to someone curious about my hat. It's not good business to ignore iOS and tie yourself with flash. Very well done.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Has anyone purchased a hat in their lava (Optimo 1000)? I wanted a gray, and I fell in love with the feel and weight of my Optimo silverbelly, so I'm interested in lava. I requested a swatch, and it seems almost black. Tiffani said that once sanded, it gets a few shades lighter.

Does anyone have one?

I have a swatch, too. Looks quite dark, almost black as you say.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner