Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Panama Hat Thread

Lawrence Ullman

New in Town
Just ordered a $15 Havana. Wish I had known about this deal before the holidays. These would have made superb gifts. (And maybe still will.)

Old Buzzard

New in Town
Just ordered a $15 Havana. Wish I had known about this deal before the holidays. These would have made superb gifts. (And maybe still will.)

I agree, I'm thinking of ordering a few for gifts. Let me think, I will gift one to me for Easter, Birthday, Fathers Day and Christmas . That should take care of gifts for a while!

JAVIER

Practically Family
The Brim is little shorter than what I wanted, but does have some character. Also its a little bigger than advertized (do not know if it was because I added the roan leather band, I would have thought If anything it be a little tighter) but none the less, a little folded cloth and we are good. Worth every penny and more.
I want to order another one just wished we could pick the hat we really want, I guess price dictates this.
photobucket-1657-1325372984456.jpg

photobucket-1258-1325373003770.jpg

photobucket-1193-1325373037461.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR