Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Panama Hat Thread

Winston-Smythe

New in Town
Brent Black Aficionado

Below is my Aficionado from Brent Black. Extremely happy with the quality and service.

IMG_6391.jpg

IMG_6220.jpg

Reactions: DRB

rlk

I'll Lock Up
RBH said:
What are your plans for that one RLK?
It looks as if you have plenty of great material to work with.
Good luck!
I'm not sure. I had an idea but it has turned out to be even higher quality than expected so I might rework another one instead. I think its best to keep the fine ones simpler[huh]

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
IMG_6220.jpg

Gorgeous, thanks for the pic! That's the best pic I've seen yet of a Brent Black hat, showing the overall hat quality.

Reactions: DRB

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Is Mr. Taliman ...

Is Mr. Taliman wearing a Panama? lol lol

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Euc9MMRtuSg&hl=de_DE&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Euc9MMRtuSg&hl=de_DE&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Papa Smurf

Familiar Face
Cleaning a Panama

Hi guys and gals,
I just got a great Panama but it could use some cleaning. Does anyone have any suggestions on a good way to clean Panama hats?

Thanks!

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
HungaryTom said:

Tom, that is a serious bit of equipment, and one of the finer Panama`s I`ve ever laid my eyes on. Apart from the same ribbon colors as my powder blue, that is a very fine weave. What is the WSPI? Any more info on the hat? Conrgratulations on your very fine collection :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy