Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Petticoats and Crinolines.

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Actually i liked that picture best too - you looked adorable hamming it up by the way. I love gingham frocks, always have always will. Your dog is pretty cute too!

Thank you, Miss Sofia!!! I'm a gingham addict too (obviously, I guess...). And in fitting with our whole motif, my dog's name is Banjo lol

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
I keep mentioning this resource, but they have so many great things that I think it is worth repeating. Petticoat Junction! I've been into their store (it's about 10 minutes from where I live) and the amount of petticoats they have is astounding! They have shorter lengths, too. Check out their square dancing skirts and petticoats.

The petticoat I have (for the past 6 years, and still going strong!) is the chiffon with lace trim (#580). It's the perfect amount of poof for all of my circle skirts. The price may be a bit higher than ebay, but I know the quality will last. For me it is worth the price.

(And I'm in LOVE with all of their ruffle butt pettipants. I have a pair and they are sassy!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner