Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photographs Of Hats Fresh From Surviving The Elements

For anyone who babies their Art Fawcett VS, look away!
Covered in a sleety snow this morning. I have taken to flipping my brim up more and more, what do you folks think?

Definitely what a hat should be doing on your head. If a hat can't stand snow or rain then it isn't a hat but a Halloween costume.
The hat looks great on you---enjoy it to the fullest. I do mine.:cool:

Michaelshane

One Too Many
5266936002_49df548e5b_z.jpg

MCrider

A-List Customer
Hey Dan,
Love the Hollywood style brim you have on that VS. Just a subtle hint and not an overexaggerated look. Wish I could get that look, but unfortunately so far my attempts have been pitiful.

:eek::rolleyes:

hollowpond

One of the Regulars
Actually that was Dan commenting on my pic! lol Thanks for the replies and comments, Gents. I have just finally come to the conclusion that the times I like it up it shall be up, and the times down, down! So simple like the boogaloo it almost plumb evaded me! lol

MCrider

A-List Customer
I guess if I had looked I would have seen. Talk about embarrassed! :eek: LOL
Well hollowpond, sorry bout that, but the brim still looks great! And now I'll shamefully slink back to troll mode.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Fresh snow dusting a felt fedora?! Man that's looks dreamy. Here's what we're dealing with down here in my neck of the woods.

16486a8a.jpg

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Yes... totally unfair. I bet you even saw the lunar eclipse. What hat did you wear for it? 8^)

I did get to see eclipse (although it was a bit overcast part of the time). I was wearing an old Alessandria at the time ... :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes