Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Photographs Of Hats Fresh From Surviving The Elements

DRB

One Too Many
JTL: glad the snow isn't here yet. SNOW is a 4-lettered word, just like rain, pain,wind and cold.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Snow? Here's a deluxe Stratoliner after weathering another in a string of very bright and sunny days. As you can see, it's no worse for wear. Bring it on ... ;)

61489a26.jpg

Richard Warren

Practically Family
I don't have a photo but had a disconcerting and unpleasant experience with a brown Stetson Benchley I wore in the rain Sunday. The dye, or powder, or whatever it is, leaked from the hat and through my rain coat to stain my vest and discolor my white shirt.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
I don't have a photo but had a disconcerting and unpleasant experience with a brown Stetson Benchley I wore in the rain Sunday. The dye, or powder, or whatever it is, leaked from the hat and through my rain coat to stain my vest and discolor my white shirt.

That is horrible! We've heard stories like this before and they never get any easier to stomach. Yucko!

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Hatophile, most of the year we suffer from the heat down here. Fall is nice and cool but still sunny. So I'm really enjoying it. Maybe with some luck I can post a snow shot this winter.

Richard, I just looked up the Stetson Benchley and see that it's a $300 beaver hat. Wow! I had no idea. How in the world can Stetson put their name on a hat like that? And to think that they charge real money too. They should be ashamed. I would definitely to write to (or call) someone a corporate and ask for my money back.

Hatophile, most of the year we suffer from the heat down here. Fall is nice and cool but still sunny. So I'm really enjoying it. Maybe with some luck I can post a snow shot this winter.

Richard, I just looked up the Stetson Benchley and see that it's a $300 beaver hat. Wow! I had no idea. How in the world can Stetson put their name on a hat like that? And to think that they charge real money too. They should be ashamed. I would definitely to write to (or call) someone a corporate and ask for my money back.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap If no one complains then they think everything is fine. So far they think everything is fine there I guess. [huh]:mad:

SteveAS

Practically Family

That's surprising. I had a Benchley and had it thoroughly wet in the rain a couple times. It didn't leech any dye or powder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn