Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PIKE BROTHERS 1932 ROADSTER JACKET BLACK LEATHER

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Anyone have any experience with this Jacket? Looks interesting to me. Made in Greece? The XL looks like it has short sleeves. I can't quite make out how they measure.

https://www.cultizm.com/en/clothing...e-brothers-1932-roadster-jacket-black-leather

1932-Roadster-Jacket-black-leather_02_600x600.jpg

1932-Roadster-Jacket-black-leather_01_600x600.jpg

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Looks very interesting. Actually really close to something I had in mind for a custom Aero order.

Can’t seem to find a size chart on their site though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Dav and MET!

Those sleeves do look awfully short, at least for my needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MET

Edward

Bartender
Very similar; similar also to several Aero patterns. Would be a strange choice for BK to manufacture for them, given the sort of price labels BK put on their stuff these days (why stimulate cheaper competition?). Be interesting to know who makes them, though.

Cocker

Practically Family
It does look pretty good, but I'm with all of you regarding the short sleeves! If it's the same quality as the rest of their garments, it should be pretty good for the price.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Very similar; similar also to several Aero patterns. Would be a strange choice for BK to manufacture for them, given the sort of price labels BK put on their stuff these days (why stimulate cheaper competition?). Be interesting to know who makes them, though.
Their promo info says "Made in Greece". Only thing I know about jackets from Greece is the beautiful Thedi I picked up last year. This looks like something different altogether. Love to learn more, or hear from someone who has seen handled this jacket.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Looks nicely made but I'm not keen on the pattern either. Way too short. I like the back to land lower on my jeans back pockets, not inches above them. Fans of short jackets will love this

Edward

Bartender
Their promo info says "Made in Greece". Only thing I know about jackets from Greece is the beautiful Thedi I picked up last year. This looks like something different altogether. Love to learn more, or hear from someone who has seen handled this jacket.

I wodner then is it made for them by Thedi, or someone else.

l0fielectronic

Practically Family
I've found the measurments listed on the PB website for items are not always very accurate.

I've sort of given up ordering due to this as the cost of shipping something back due to a couple of things being two or three inches different to the listed measurements. Which is a shame as I like the look of a lot of what they do.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
The folks at Cultizm came up with this:

The Pike Brothers 1932 Roadster Jacket Black Leather will measure like this.

XL
Chest 60cm
Shoulder 48cm
Sleeve Length 68cm
Back Length 65,5cm

Still not long enough for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran