Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pink Martini -- Hey Eugene!

Ben

One of the Regulars
I know some Loungers have said that they like Pink Martini and a lot of their music has a vintage feel to it. The new album is out, it is called 'Hey Eugene' and worth the purchase.

The title track is great and the rest of the album lives up to it and Pink Martini's earlier outings.

The cover photo is a nice photo from 1962, showing a woman in a bathroom with the early sixties style clothes and hair, and the shower curtain is great.

If you haven't heard of these guys and get the chance, take a minute to listen to some of their stuff. It will be worth it.

Dagwood

Practically Family
I saw them at the Hollywood Bowl a couple of years ago. Really good with lots of energy.

beaucaillou

A-List Customer
saw the first concert of the tour & went to the after party... hey - it's a small town; you know one of them you know all.

i really appreciate their music, but i don't usually grab it to listen to, though i will keep it on when i'm doing other things. i appreciate their philosophy and technical ability. and well, they are stand up people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran