1. Lounge Update headed your way. Check the thread in the Observation Bar. If you don't like the light style, click the light bulb at the top-right of your screen.

Please help Cindy (LuvMyMan) and Daniel.

Discussion in 'Hats' started by Bob Roberts, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Dlaniger

Dlaniger One Too Many

Dear Cindy,
    I am so sorry to hear of your loss and the grief you are attempting to manage. May you soon find peace and comfort in time. Sending positive energy and love.
    Reggie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy and Redfokker like this.
  2. LuvMyMan

LuvMyMan Vendor

Once again I have to say thank you so dearly to everyone.

I am going to make a room set up here as sort of a "dedication" and memory of all the things we have done together over our life time together. It has been so hard for me to do many things as I feel sort of numb and not over the painful loss yet.

3. Big Man

Big Man My Mail is Forwarded Here

That is a good way to help deal with grief. I did something similar after my Dad passed (I took care of him for almost 5 years). You seem like a strong person, and that combined with the obvious closeness you shared with your husband, will get you through this trying time. I know it's hard, but always remember that you have people who you have never met who are thinking of you.

AbbaDatDeHat, hatsRme, RJR and 5 others like this.