Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thinking of Daniel and Cindy (Luvmyman)

By now, most of us "regulars" around the Lounge are aware of the terrible ordeal of our friends Cindy and Daniel. @LuvMyMan

We need to focus as much prayer and positive thought as is possible in support of this beautiful couple of sweet human beings, part our Lounge "family."

To Daniel, I wish you the very, VERY BEST. We've been hoping for your recovery since the beginning of this protracted test. And to Cindy, you are an absolute PILLAR of hope and positivity, unlike anyone I have known. YOU are exactly what Daniel needs. PLEASE take care of yourself along the way, too.

We're all here for you, kids...

Last edited:
Cindy and Daniel pre-date me on the Lounge. In fact, since I joined, I believe Daniel has always been facing this challenge and I unfortunately have no recollection of his presence.

Cindy, on the other hand, is known to me as a force of Nature. Her presence on this forum is palpable. I do not recall anything but positive thoughts, kindness, and enthusiasm for life coming through her posts. Daniel, being deserving of her love and devotion, must be a helluva guy.

My best wishes and prayers go out to Cindy and Daniel. I think about their challenge fairly often and remember them every time I try to get a word in with the Big Guy. The older Members here have more history than I do, but like them I wish them strength.

Life will always be awesome.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Wesslyn

Practically Family
I admit I am in the dark about whatever situation is going on, but nonetheless, I hope whatever is going on has a quick and happy resolution. Bad things happen to good people, and they're good people.

And it's heartwarming that the lounge is such a supportive community. Best wishes to all you wonderful caring folks.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Well said Fedora Folks.

Daniel and Cindy all the best! You two are a lot of things to many Fedora Loungers, me included, and words are inadequate to express the heartfelt best wishes we are sending your direction. Sending!

Cindy with your arms wrapped around Daniel, life is grand!

Again, best to you both, Eric -

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Cindy and Daniel pre-date me on the Lounge. In fact, since I joined, I believe Daniel has always been facing this challenge and I unfortunately have no recollection of his presence.

Cindy, on the other hand, is known to me as a force of Nature. Her presence on this forum is palpable. I do not recall anything but positive thoughts, kindness, and enthusiasm for life coming through her posts. Daniel, being deserving of her love and devotion, must be a helluva guy.

My best wishes and prayers go out to Cindy and Daniel. I think about their challenge fairly often and remember them every time I try to get a word in with the Big Guy. The older Members here have more history than I do, but like them I wish them strength.

In these life challenges, I always struggle with finding the words to express how I feel, but Fruno's sentiment is mine too. Prayers and strength to you both.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up

Same as you and even on their difficulties, they managed to share their kindness to me so they are on my thoughts.

MikeKardec

One Too Many
Like some I am only tangentially aware of the issues at hand but, these days, any woman who will make Lovemyman her handle has my support and I have to assume that the guy has gone a long way to deserve it. I think there is an example being set and a lesson being taught. My best to the both of you and with luck some of the good you have will rub off on the world around us.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
I am sure that to love each and everyone here, is about the best wording I can find right now to express my feelings and thankfulness to everyone on the Lounge.

With everything going on, I have to step back and think that even how it seems like my day to day life is a slow torture, I still have not given up hope. I've been so exhausted. 3 hours of sleep is about all I can sneak in to my schedule.

As some may know, Daniel has been on life support for some time now. As much chaos as this situation has created, I can hardly recall the dates and times of what has happened from one day to the next...sort of like the movie, "Ground Hog Day"...Daniel being in horrible shape now, Mother in Law having tube in her chest to drain fluid and then her kidneys are failing, my Mother is going more bonkers from her dementia, our Car has had one thing after another needing to be fixed, air conditioning unit on our home went out this early Saturday, my work hours cut in half so I now have half the income that I did have even a few weeks ago, now gone....(and this is actually all the short story of what is ongoing right now)...but I am just being as positive as I humanly possibly can. If I give up, I am sure it would destroy all hope for Daniel as well as for myself.

I was requested to sign a permission for Daniel's leg to be amputated. I explained to his Doctors, I would need time to make such a decision as that is something once done, cannot be changed. He went into the Hospital with both legs, and it is my hope that he can leave the Hospital with both legs. All I can do is pray and love. I've wept enough about our situation to last a life time or two. Daniel and I have been in some horrible situations before, and we some how some way have made it. I just have to hope this situation does not take him from me as he is more than just a Husband and all that comes with a relationship to me, he is half of my entire "soul".

I can with all of my heart, thank each of you so dearly. There is no doubt, each of you have a special friendship with Daniel and myself, and it has been such a wonderful "good" in our life. Bless us all,

Cindy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21