Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
[URL=http://s1140.photobucket.com/user/LoveMyHats2/media/camerapictures002-7_zps62b211fc.jpg.html] [/URL]

Among a few new (for me) Milan vintage hats I had been fortunate enough to obtain, I run across this little gem of a hat, and the price tag was so low, geez, I've spent more on a cup of coffee and donut! LOL! Sort of a hat that reminds you of your "grandpa" and I have to say, in the hot weather, this hat simply is the cats "meeeow"! If you like to drink ice tea, sit on the porch and watch the grass grown, or even mosey on down to Elroy's Bait, Tackle & Diner, then this is the type of hat you want to own and wear. Weeeeeeeeeee Haaaw! lol!

Monte

A-List Customer
Your photos are too small to see any details on the crest or size tag which are the good age indicators.
Offhand, I'd go late 50's/early 60's....
Thanks, I know you like your Stetsons. My cameras peaked in the film era. Just using the flip phone now for convenience but not for quality.

Elegant Homburg, measures 59cm. I believe it's from a East German source and is pre WWII. The liner is soiled but overall condition is good. No paper label.

8778847314_5e5efcd609_b.jpg

8778813416_c002082a27_b.jpg

8772334993_de3fb7c4a9_b.jpg

8778787018_87315a526d_b.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
My first Panama!!

Modern-ish Barlesoni Panelite straw. This was a nice find on Etsy. Only $15~! :D

The seller said it was vintage, but the sweatband looks pretty new. Needed a light cleaning, so I used a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, which worked great! Decent quality and very lightweight. Great for the upcoming Hot-Hat-lanta summer weather!! :cool:

image_1-2.jpg

image_2-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran