Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
WOW Justin what a hat. I wish I could find those in my country.

Not as great as Justin "new" hat, I got this one delivered today. I'm not sure about the color of it... I thought i was tan but ended being grey/brown/greenish (can anyone tell me the right color name?).
The hat box is really nice but this hat have a lot of moth bites... it have bites in the crown at the front, at the back, on the sides, on the brim... liner looks new.
I think I don't have anything to wear with this... it's a 7 1/4 but feels like a 7 3/8 and the crown looks a bit low.
stetwin02.jpg

stetwin03.jpg

stetwin04.jpg

stetwin05.jpg

stetwin06.jpg

stetwin07.jpg

stetwin08.jpg

stetwin09.jpg

stetwin10.jpg

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Lucked out on an Ebay deal and picked up a Resistol Waco OR clone for a song. Has a stiff brim and a soft crown. Arrived with a cattleman's crease but I decided to try out a fedora crease. I had no idea it was a Waco until I looked behind the sweatband and found the original tag. This hat is a little more special to me, as I actually live in Waco. Pretty neat find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner