Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Guardian Enzo

One of the Regulars
Picked up this beautiful near-mint 3X Beaver "Selv-Edge" Stetson today - no moth nibbles, only one tiny mark on the felt.. It's almost moss green in natural light, with a 5" crown and 2 3/8 brim. There are no company tags under the sweatband so I have no idea of the official color or the model name - best guess is it's mid-50's, maybe?

This is my first vintage Stetson, and I'm quite taken with it. I know the XXX is considered to be lower-middle range but the build quality seems excellent and the felt is a gorgeous, soft mid-weight. It can easily take any bash but it looks so good with the teardrop that I'm inclined to leave it with that crease.

IMG_1815.JPG
IMG_1816.JPG
IMG_1817.JPG
IMG_1819.JPG
IMG_1820.JPG
IMG_1821.JPG
IMG_1818.JPG
IMG_1827.JPG
IMG_1826.JPG

Last edited:

Guardian Enzo

One of the Regulars
Thanks, Gents! I'm very pleased with that purchase. A legit early-mid 50s Stetson with those proportions in that condition for comfortably under three figures is a good thing.

RBH

Bartender
My new Buckaroo Hatters 'I Saw The Light' fedora.
Its a bone 100x beaver dress weight with a 5 7/8s open crown and a 2 5/8s bound brim.
It has a 3 ply ribbon, which was specified by the costumer for the film. This also comes with a special embroidered liner.
It is the 5th one made the other four were for the film. I believe Mike has plans to make some for sale after the film comes out in October.

eQ3zzk.jpg

lEL4cS.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace