Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Jabos said:
That would explain the cloth sweatband. I've not seen any comments on quality of the Worth. I wonder where they fit in the pecking order. I suspect the silence on their quality is my answer.

Worth and Worth is (and was) very highly regarded.
Take a look at their website, and what their hats sell for.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Wow, Garrett... what a great pair of lids you scored there! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap In theory I thought I had my eBay searches set to do world-wide, but obviously they missed out. I'll have to do some re-calibrating!

Cheers,
Tom

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Had three arrive today!

:p Fortunately, the Spousal Unit wasn't home!

First, the Champ Featherweight that I bought from a first-time seller. The acution ended on the 11th and FedEx delivered it today. I don't think I've had faster service from a seller! :eusa_clap

ChampFeatherweighttan.jpg

Next an Adam Executive Quality Homburg.

AdamExecutiveQualityHomburg1.jpg

And last, one that's a bit out of my normal realm what with it being a bit narrow brimmed and all. I just liked it for some reason and went for it. "It" is a Carl Meyer navy blue homburg. Check out the curved brim! It looks better on me in person than in the photo... lol

CarlMeyerHomburgNavy3.jpg

CarlMeyerHomburgNavy1.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Tango Yankee; you'd better be glad the gal was out - THREE in one day, huh!?

Too cool.

Champ featherweights are good hats. It seems everybody has one in better shape than the one I have but I love mine anyway.

The Homburgs are super examples. I'll bet with a little steam you could get a slight swoop to the brim on the grey one. The blue one is unique and full of attitude.

Congrats on good finds!

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Tango Yankee said:
:p Fortunately, the Spousal Unit wasn't home!

First, the Champ Featherweight that I bought from a first-time seller. The acution ended on the 11th and FedEx delivered it today. I don't think I've had faster service from a seller! :eusa_clap

ChampFeatherweighttan.jpg

Next an Adam Executive Quality Homburg.

AdamExecutiveQualityHomburg1.jpg

And last, one that's a bit out of my normal realm what with it being a bit narrow brimmed and all. I just liked it for some reason and went for it. "It" is a Carl Meyer navy blue homburg. Check out the curved brim! It looks better on me in person than in the photo... lol

CarlMeyerHomburgNavy3.jpg

CarlMeyerHomburgNavy1.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

I quiet like the Adam Homburg. Congrats!

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Palladin, Don't you just love going to the outlet? I only make it about twice a year, now, but my pulse rate goes up as soon as I get within a few blocks of the place, and doesn't go down for at least two hours after I check out.

Looking good in your Temple. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks gentlemen! The best part about the library is; its where all the cigars live, right alongside the books.

I have read bad reviews about the Temple on the forum but I was pleased with its softness and its tight brim snap at the same time. The color is very even and there is no powder when it is brushed. I would like the crown to be a bit less tapered and a bit higher but "ces la vie"!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn