Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I would tighten up that front pinch which will elongate the bash & give it better lines and call it a day ... thats just me though

that thing is wicked
There's alot more hrs in the day... Yes, thanks. Im gonna do the tightie on the pinch and sink down the center in between said pinches. And...send it out to reflange the brim as well as finish it to match the ribbon. Its to dense and stiff to overwelt and I'm gonna brim it down from 3 to 2 and 5/8th or maybe 2 and 1/2.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
There's alot more hrs in the day... Yes, thanks. Im gonna do the tightie on the pinch and sink down the center in between said pinches. And...send it out to reflange the brim as well as finish it to match the ribbon. Its to dense and stiff to overwelt and I'm gonna brim it down from 3 to 2 and 5/8th or maybe 2 and 1/2.

that's going to look great

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Bob, I was just thinking that no one outside the Lounge could possibly understand your post. Are we seeing the emergence of a new language here? I just logged on a moment ago and this was the first posting I saw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany