Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tonio

A-List Customer
Today was a good day. I rescued these from a couple antique dealers. The Regis was my size, the other two are small and will go to family members.

Stetson St. Regis
image.jpeg

Borsalino San Remo
image.jpeg

Stetson (liner missing)
image.jpeg

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Loving' my 'new' Mink Strat! The hand, taller crown, the fit...Heaven...Thanks to fellow Lounger gtdean48. Did I say 'heaven?' :rolleyes:

Well you have a bargain on that one...looks fine on you also there kiddo!

Oy Vey ! I ordered the Cornhill , and immediately started thinking : Should have ordered the Mink ! ... and I should have ... . Looks Great !

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
You THINK? Come on, Michael![emoji14]

Harv , after 4 hours of sleep , it wouldn't take much :confused: But Eliesti has me thinking BGG again , but the Old me says , I want a Woomera ! And a Loden Rough Rider ! Old habits die hard . Todays the Day ! YAY ! Haha !
Found out my brother's coming , stayed up cooking . Maybe we'll go out , and I'll eat it the rest of the week ... .

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I think the color, Cornhill" came from the old scary movie, the exorcist. It would make some sense..even if only in a humorous way.

Father Maren: " We've tried everything we could to cast out the evil spirit, including a Cornhill hat, and nothing worked...just nothing"!

Cindy , Is that For Real ? Did they actually say that in the Movie ? :eek:

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hey, everybody. New to the club with my first arrival. I don't know much about vintage hats, but I hope to learn! View attachment 49580 View attachment 49581 View attachment 49582 View attachment 49583
Wow a great "opening act"...that is a really nice first hat shown here by you. PLEASE stick around and enjoy, meet new people, find out what else you like both vintage and non vintage, I see a VOX amp...you slinging a g rod with strings or some keys? OH I see some picks...that answers that question! What do you play and what music?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR