Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Silverbelly Worth-Walden Deluxe Westerner, Dallas, TX.

24nh0qp.jpg

262to1y.jpg

2uji52f.jpg

124arnp.jpg

2j0l4bn.jpg

b9hfyq.jpg

3013m1s.jpg

30lnss4.jpg

302p5cx.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.

24nh0qp.jpg

262to1y.jpg

2uji52f.jpg

124arnp.jpg

2j0l4bn.jpg

b9hfyq.jpg

3013m1s.jpg

30lnss4.jpg

302p5cx.jpg
Your hat is so different with a side crease in it...and we see you took the hat to "hat church" as well! Being Baptized into your fold....I like the look of the crease on that. I will experiment to see if I can get my old knox or mallory to do that as they are always easy to change a crease with.

Matt Arnold

New in Town
Wow a great "opening act"...that is a really nice first hat shown here by you. PLEASE stick around and enjoy, meet new people, find out what else you like both vintage and non vintage, I see a VOX amp...you slinging a g rod with strings or some keys? OH I see some picks...that answers that question! What do you play and what music?

Thanks! :D

And yep, I play guitar. Several of them, actually. Which is why I'm surprised my wife hasn't had a more extreme reaction to yet another potentially expensive hobby such as this growing hat interest. Lol.

But the Vox doesn't see much use lately. I've been really focused on an acoustic folk-style album.

My #1 & #2 (both Martins);
Screenshot_2016-03-27-13-53-06_1.jpg

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Thanks! :D

And yep, I play guitar. Several of them, actually. Which is why I'm surprised my wife hasn't had a more extreme reaction to yet another potentially expensive hobby such as this growing hat interest. Lol.

But the Vox doesn't see much use lately. I've been really focused on an acoustic folk-style album.

My #1 & #2 (both Martins); View attachment 49587
Nice, Martin does make a quality guitar, my Husband has a D-28 Martin for many years. We still have a Fender Strat floating around some place here, but it has been in the coffin for years.....He just wanted me to ad back in the day a VOX Super Beatle amp was his rage machine.....

Your hat is so different with a side crease in it...and we see you took the hat to "hat church" as well! Being Baptized into your fold....I like the look of the crease on that. I will experiment to see if I can get my old knox or mallory to do that as they are always easy to change a crease with.
Thanks! It's a version of the Montana crease that was seen mostly in Montana, Wyoming & Colorado from about the turn of the century up into the 1920's or so.

That hat is BEAST as Anthony would say! LOVE IT!

I have a hat from Worth-Walden as well. The size tag mirrors the ones Lee put in some Sears Pilgrims, but the reorder tag under the sweatband looks just like ones Byer-Rolnick used during that same tire period.
I haven't checked for tags just yet but I will after conditioning the sweat first.

This might be my new favorite hat of all times! What are the dimensions of it? When will we see it on your head?
Thanks Mm, I really appreciate your comment!

The specs are 6" crown in back raking down to 3-7/8" or 4" in front. Full brim is 3-1/8" finishing to 3" front & back after pencil roll, 2-1/2" on the sides.

I want to condition the sweat & a couple of things before I wear it for the first time. Besides, I'll have to wait until sometime when I'm wearing a dress shirt & not just a tee shirt!

Is that the one from the lot of westerns on that auction site a week or so ago? Seller in Denton, TX? I almost bid against you if so, but I was worried it was a bit too big. I was seriously considering that straw from Monte Cristi as well as it was already damaged (and I can't have nice things). Again, probably a bit too big.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Monte-Crist...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot