Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Silver-Wolf

One of the Regulars
Burned in artwork on a hat band is a great idea!
Can’t wait to see it.
And thanks for the kind words about the Adam.

Early days, but I was thinking about making my own blocks and then hat/s and have her custom the leather with artwork and do the ribbons for me. I'd have a true original one of a kind then each time, was kind of my end game thinking lol.

She doesn't know as of yet hahaha but she's been keen to play along so far and seems to be enjoying it....

Last edited:
20201031_115630.jpg

It's been a good while since I last bought a hat, but this super stingy Dobbs was too good a deal to pass up. More details in the Dobbs Diner thread.

Silver-Wolf

One of the Regulars
Early days, but I was thinking about making my own blocks and then hat/s and have her custom the leather with artwork and do the ribbons for me. I'd have a true original one of a kind then each time, was kind of my end game thinking lol.

She doesn't know as of yet hahaha but she's been keen to play along so far and seems to be enjoying it....

Hmmm, my wife certainly knows me lol. This morning she has her first play with pyrography on a bit of wood and then say's pass me a bit of that sweat leather, I've got an idea and I want to see how leather burns ..... Can't wait to see what she'll come up with once she's played and practiced more, strange first thing she tried was a Wolf :cool:.

I'm going to keep this bit, her first go and make it a bookmark or something I'll use often.... To Be Continued.......

kso0oq5.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomW