Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Taggert said:
SlyGI it's easier if you have a image hosting site to link from like www.photobucket.com. When you get the photo uploaded there, in your post just click the little pic icon (yellow square with mountains in it) on the bar above your post. Copy the URL of the photo from your pic to the box it opens on here and viola =)

Thanks,
I'll try it now!

Wish me luck!

RBH

Bartender
Mr. 'H' said:
DobbsWestward018.jpg
That is one fine thin ribbon oanama. The color is due to the age of the straw, a panama will come to have that 'mellow' color with time.
That is one fine hat! you did well! :eusa_clap

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Taggert said:
SlyGI it's easier if you have a image hosting site to link from like www.photobucket.com. When you get the photo uploaded there, in your post just click the little pic icon (yellow square with mountains in it) on the bar above your post. Copy the URL of the photo from your pic to the box it opens on here and viola =)

Ok, I think this might do it. If not, then I'll try more after my run.

bchsolomon

GWD

One Too Many
I think I caught the disease!

Here are my purchases over the last few months. SOMEBODY STOP ME!:eek:

Grey Whippet hand bashed by me.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Med Brown Whippet Sent to Optimo for a Clean and Blocked and new sweat band, Bashed by Optimo.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Darker Brown Whippet cleaned and hand bashed by me. I'm very proud of how this one turned out!!

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

More to come!

GWD

One Too Many
More!

Dark Grey Stetson Royal De Luxe Pork Pie, Cleaned and Blocked and new sweat band by Optimo

web.jpg

web.jpg

Forest Green Stetson Skyhawk this arrived in perfect condition.. I love this hat!

web.jpg

web.jpg

Gun Metal Grey Stetson "Eagle"

web.jpg

web.jpg

Very Stingy Brimmed Mallory Fifth Avenue Black

web.jpg

web.jpg

Not so Stingy Brimmed Mallory Fifth Avenue Dark Brown as seen in my Avatar

web.jpg

web.jpg

More to come!!!

GWD

One Too Many
Last but not least!

My Summer Hats

Dark Brown Alexander

web.jpg

Cavanagh Milan

web.jpg

web.jpg

I have two more hats on the way and I'm looking at several others.

My wife is going to kill me!!
lol lol lol

SGT Rocket

Practically Family
Ok, I think I finally figured this out. I'm using image shack, so we'll see how this goes.

bchsolomon

Lets hope this works. I can't figure out how to make the slideshow quit moving in on the hat. Rats!

player.php

Who knows.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
GWD, that's a nice stash you have there. I really like the gray and the light brown whippets with the bound brims. I like bound brims.

Here's something that came in the mail to my house today. I've been waiting for this one for a long time, but it was my fault. I ordered a hat too small and had to send it back and then wait for a replacement. This came from Panama Bob and arrived in quite good time for the warm weather, and we have a trip coming up in July to the Bahamas. This one will be going along.

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

The brim on this one is wider than I expected. I measured it at about 2 7/8, but I like it.

I placed an order for this one in heritage fawn yesterday:

http://www.hatsdirect.com/cgi/products.cgi?view=55&returncat=Federation&returnpage=0

GWD

One Too Many
Thanks guys! I think my saving grace for this addiction is I'm running out of closet space very quickly. I'm going to have to choose my future hats more carefully.

MrFusion

One of the Regulars
Wow! GWD! :eusa_clap
Those are amazing. My wife would kill me if I went out and got all those!lol

I really want a Whippet. Keeping a weather-eye out on the bay...

GWD

One Too Many
Fuzzy Porkpie

This Penney's Marathon in "Nickel Grey" arrived today. This is my first long haired hat. Any idea when this could have been made?

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
SlyGI said:
Ok, I think I finally figured this out. I'm using image shack, so we'll see how this goes.

bchsolomon

Lets hope this works. I can't figure out how to make the slideshow quit moving in on the hat. Rats!

player.php

Let's try this:

<embed src="http://img90.imageshack.us/slideshow/smilplayer.swf" width="426" height="320" name="smilplayer" id="smilplayer" bgcolor="FFFFFF" menu="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" flashvars="id=img90/8601/1208913812wt0.smil"/>
<br/><a href="http://imageshack.us/slideshow/index.php">Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow</a>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR