Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
Let's see...as usual...wore my Bushman to day...but when I got home, there was a box waiting for me. My new panama from the kind Weber family. A PanamaBob "Gotita" style cuenca. verrry nice:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
newpanama2copy.jpg
[/IMG]
It's nice and light weight...Should be just right for the summer heat we're already starting to experience here in Florida...
Dang thats nice lookin!!:eusa_clap
Kinda got that Tony Montana smirk goin there!lol

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Thank you sir! I was in need of a Panama that fit right...the one I got from Ecuador was a bit small...and has that cotton headband...this new one has a nice leather sweat...very comfy!:eusa_clap :D

Shane

New in Town
BobC said:
I received this hat in the mail today. It's a Diamente from Panama Bob. I believe I like it better than the Monticristi he sent me a few weeks ago. Also, this is my first eBay score, hat or otherwise.

Beautiful straw, Bob.

GWD

One Too Many
New Knox Panama Arrived Today

This one looks a lot different than I expected but in a good way!

It has a much shorter crown and stingier than expected. But it's a very beautiful hat and nice quality.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Rick Blaine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
GWD said:
This one looks a lot different than I expected but in a good way!

It has a much shorter crown and stingier than expected. But it's a very beautiful hat and nice quality.

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

LOVELY HAT! And fantastic photos... let's see it on ya'!

freebird

Practically Family
My newest, a vintage 4x Stetson. My Brother gave this one to me Sunday 5-11-08.

fedorasandbowler009.jpg

fedorasandbowler007.jpg

My first fedora, a Resistol, have had this one for years, my most comfortable. It's about to be retired as it is starting to get thin near the pinch.

fedorasandbowler005.jpg

Bowler from Vintage Betty

fedorasandbowler010-1.jpg

fedorasandbowler012.jpg

freebird

Practically Family
Thanks! The Stetson needs the sweat band replaced (and a good cleaning), it appears to have been stretched at one point.

Nope, the globe is a vintage item as well. So far I haven't pinned it down as to a year yet, and would like to have it repaired, if possible, it was damaged when knocked from a shelf 30 some odd years ago. What I can tell from the markings is that it is a Rand McNally Terrestrial 8 inch globe and is marked made in U.S.A.

Wesne

One of the Regulars
thunderw21 said:
:eek:fftopic:
I like that hat but what jacket are you wearing?

That's a South African surplus field jacket. Here's a picture from a few years ago that shows more of the jacket. No hat though. :eek:

porch.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic