Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Roninjedi

One of the Regulars
Dreispitz said:
Unusual Woodrow Amylyte Bowler hat UK 7 3/8. Black white melange felt with topper like finish. Must be cool with a dark gray coat :rolleyes:

[URL="
P1000579.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Fantastic find, Dreispitz! Not everyone can pull off a bowler, but you are obviously one of those who can, no matter what you wear with it.

billysmom

One Too Many
The last - +1

OK, so I lied. :rolleyes: There was another in the Borsalino Binge. This one was inexpensive, has a cavanagh-style edge and claims to be 10X Chinchilla. It arrived today. Details on the Borsalino Brotherhood after I change from work, cook and serve dinner, clean up the dishes and take untold amounts of ribbing from my wonderful husband.

C-borso.jpg

Seu

Pera.T

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the compliments everyone!
Mr. Paladin said:
I like that band; it looks like it is a very nice piece of leather.
That's New Zealand cow for you :D
mayserwegener said:
Great to see hats from other locals. Do they make felts?
Yes, they do make felts! Though those are quite pricey unfortunately.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
OK, so I lied. :rolleyes: There was another in the Borsalino Binge. This one was inexpensive, has a cavanagh-style edge and claims to be 10X Chinchilla. It arrived today. Details on the Borsalino Brotherhood after I change from work, cook and serve dinner, clean up the dishes and take untold amounts of ribbing from my wonderful husband.

C-borso.jpg

Seu

lol lol lol

Well, "Seu", you just might get some ribbing from us too, y'know. :D

Great hat, but it seems Garrett had your number when you heralded the last, "last" Borso just, what, a couple days ago!?

:D :D :D

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gene had my number long ago when I mentioned I'd met my quota for the year and was going to stop hunting on ebay :D

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Mallory Coast to Coast

This is my new Mallory Coast to Coast. (Thanks Nicholas!)
More details and pics in the Mallory Mile thread. Could anyone estimate a date?

DSC04233.jpg

DSC04243.jpg

:D

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
High Pockets said:
I really like the color combination on that one Aureliano!
Me too! I didn't know the ribbon was blue as, from the classified's pics, it looked black. It was a very nice surprice indeed!

quickerNu

New in Town
Who bid me up so high?

OK guys... who made me spend so much money bidding this up?! I am happy- looks clean, hope I'm not dissapointed.
stetson.jpg

stet3.jpg

stet2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart