Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
NY_Confidential said:
one of my Adam Pacesetters from Johnnyphi

"Sterling Silver" color

Do you guys like the teardrop bash it has? I was thinking of rebashing it to a center dent/forward dent? I think I'm a bit too slim to pull off this teardrop.

NY-C, I think it looks great as it but I favor the center dent over most other creases, so if you want to try it...go for it! You can always change it back if you don't like it.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Whippet

My new Whippet came Saturday and it is superb! The seller's description was great and it fits like a charm. I would have posted it sooner but...I was busy with the newest grandson! New Whippet and new(est) grandson all in one!

WhippetHudson001.jpg

And to church yesterday:

WhippetHudson002.jpg

WhippetHudson003.jpg

I think this Whippet and I are going to get along just fine!

EricH

One of the Regulars
Michael, the wearer makes the hat look even better. That is a fine looking hat. Makes me want to go out and cook something, underground of course ;)
Eric

CRH

Call Me a Cab
High Pockets said:
:) I keep going back to look at this hat!

I love the proportions, the ribbon edge, the color,......I'd love to find a similar one to add to my menagerie.

Me too. It looks very Whippety...

:arated: for Mr. Redhawks!

billysmom

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
My new Whippet came Saturday and it is superb! The seller's description was great and it fits like a charm. I would have posted it sooner but...I was busy with the newest grandson! New Whippet and new(est) grandson all in one!

WhippetHudson001.jpg

I think this Whippet and I are going to get along just fine!

Looks as if you were made for each other, Mr. P.! Congrats. When will the grandson be given his first fedora?

Sue

billysmom

One Too Many
Fuzzy Peschel

This arrived today:

Here's the image from the eBay listing -

Peschelebay.jpg

And here it is after de-crumpling and a bit of a brush:

Peschel-open-crown.jpg

And a dry crease:
Peschel-brim-up.jpg

Lots more details will be posted in the German/Austrian thread. This is a cool and cuddly lid! :D

Sue

marvelgoose

One of the Regulars
New Nostalgia

Stetson Nostalgia in Caribou (grey) came in over the weekend. Sending it off for a binding on the brim. Do ya'll think I should go with a whippet like 9 ligne blue silver or something smaller?

Holding a white phone so I can color balance the flash.
100_0252.JPG

The Hand Shot, l
100_0257.JPG

The Overhead, my bash peaked high up on the crown giving me a bit of a taper. Maybe lower next time.
100_0256.JPG

marvelgoose

One of the Regulars
billysmom said:
This arrived today:

Sue, you are going to need to grow a hydra head or six to give all these hats a chance to be in the sun more than once a year! Don't you hear them grumbling in your closet? :(

I predict a revolution!!!:p

Even the Sultan knew enough to put some eunuchs in the harem to keep the girls happy. lol

billysmom

One Too Many
Marvelgoose -

Love your Nostalgia. The Caribou color is so versatile. I don't think you'd regret the 9 ligne, but then I go for the flamboyant.

My hats keep each other company. We have a changing of the guard when I come home from work and the more formal goes-with-suits hat of the day gives way to the casual jeans and t-shirts softer fellas. ;)

Sue

CRH

Call Me a Cab
marvelgoose said:

I predict a revolution!!!:p

Even the Sultan knew enough to put some eunuchs in the harem to keep the girls happy. lol

If I wore Sue's size I would at least agree to an hmmm... hmmm... interventional buy off...

I'd even bring treats for Billy.

lol

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:

WhippetHudson001.jpg
Outstanding!:eusa_clap

marvelgoose

One of the Regulars
Mr. Paladin said:

WhippetHudson001.jpg

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic