Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Panama

Just swapped a few caps for this panama. Any idea of it's age fellas? [huh]

DSC04852.jpg

DSC04853.jpg

DSC04854.jpg

DSC04855.jpg

DSC04856.jpg

DSC04857.jpg

DSC04858.jpg

djhatman

One of the Regulars
So I was needing a new casual summer hat as my old one was in the car when the car was stolen. I found a nice little linen driving cap today. Normally I'm not a fan of hats that don't have a full brim but I think for what I'm looking for this will work great for the summer. If I ever figure out how to post pics here I will post one. By the way I got the car back but they took every thing that was not part of the car and some stuff that was.

Pry

New in Town
New user here. I've got 2 hats. They're plain off the rack Stetsons bought at my local men's store (John Cicco's in Merrilville IN if you happen to live in the area). Pardon the lousy bathroom lighting.

Hat2.JPG

the Sovereign

IMG_0825.JPG

the Panama

psugrad98

One of the Regulars
Pry said:
New user here. I've got 2 hats. They're plain off the rack Stetsons bought at my local men's store (John Cicco's in Merrilville IN if you happen to live in the area). Pardon the lousy bathroom lighting.

Hat2.JPG

the Sovereign

I like that first hat.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
rlk said:
4544585840_4e44cbfb38_b.jpg

Actually a size 7(standard Stetson tags) with the usual conflicting measurements. Great color and frayed ribbon. Non-reeded with Medalist tip sticker.

Beautiful hat - first '40s frayed-bow non-western Stetson I've seen.

kowalskt63

Familiar Face
Nice lid...

Pry said:

What model is the darker one, and what are the dimensions? Nice lid, looks good on ya.

Zanzibarstar

One of the Regulars
Next, a Penney Marathon. The listing color looked like a light cream, but the actual color was pewter gray. The front crease is too severe for my liking, and I'll probably end up reworking it. But all in all, its a lovely hat...I love the ribbon detailing!
DSC00690.jpg
DSC00691.jpg
DSC00694.jpg
DSC00700.jpg
DSC00704.jpg
[/IMG]

Zanzibarstar said:
2 new hats arrived today...
First, a Champ Featherweight. MUCH THANKS to RLK for leading me to this one!!! It's pristine, and was a steal!

Great pickups! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21