Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One Too Many
Mi opinion

DRB said:
StetsonPinnacleMay20100321.jpg

StetsonPinnacleMay20100324.jpg

StetsonPinnacleMay20100331.jpg

I don't really like the Stetson logo on the side.
This hat has a high quality and; is the best model now, I believe wich the logo in side is the difference betwen this and the "temple model", seems equals.;) ;) ;)

buler

I'll Lock Up
Royal Stetson

Another box today, another Johnny B. A nice bound brim Royal Stetson in medium grey. Nice factory blocked teardrop.

B

royal_1.jpg

royal_2.jpg

royal_7.jpg

royal_3.jpg

royal_4.jpg

royal_5.jpg

royal_6.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
Stetson Sovereign. After buying one from a store across town, I developed a soft spot on my heart for Stetson Sovereigns. I bought this from fellow FL member StetsonHomburg. He had it packed and shipped out immediately. This is a great hat! I'm fixin' to step out to the hardware store and pick up gardening supplies and am gonna' wear this hat...and I even found a feather for it. Thanks StetsonHomburg!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Ernest

s7.jpg

s4.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
buler said:
Another box today, another Johnny B. A nice bound brim Royal Stetson in medium grey. Nice factory blocked teardrop.

B

Nice color on that one, buler. I don't remember ever seeing a Stetson factory teardrop before -- interesting.

Cheers,
JtL

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Super Cavanagh

4645990481_a8a2ae6094_b.jpg

4645990719_e45052c209_b.jpg

Super fine soft and light felt with plump Cavanagh Edge curled like a Homburg without the edge binding but shorter curled portion(just the edge up-turned-a pencil curl). Tall crown. Two interesting John Cavanagh Patents demonstrated. The clip at the rear seam and a removable leather sweatband(buttons sort of). Great shape except small moth holes under the sweatband edge at the base of the ribbon. Bullock & Jones San Francisco on the clip. More details to come.

billyspew

One Too Many
rlk said:
4645990481_a8a2ae6094_b.jpg

Super fine soft and light felt with plump Cavanagh Edge curled like a Homburg without the edge binding but shorter curled portion(just the edge up-turned-a pencil curl). Tall crown. Two interesting John Cavanagh Patents demonstrated. The clip at the rear seam and a removable leather sweatband(buttons sort of). Great shape except small moth holes under the sweatband edge at the base of the ribbon. Bullock & Jones San Francisco on the clip. More details to come.

That is fantastic!

rlk said:

Robert, That is a true beauty! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave E

One of the Regulars
Had two in recently, first a Christys Adventure in burma:

Adventurer3.jpg

Adventurer2.jpg

Adventurer1.jpg

Really need to work on the crease, can't get it how I want it, but it has cemented my thought that this is my favourite hat colour.

Secondly, my first Panama, an Olney:

Olney2.jpg

Olney1.jpg

Quite pleased with this, but having got it a couple of days ago it is now raining so no chance to wear it as yet! Off camping for a few days next week, so I'm hoping the weather is good enough to bring it with me.

cmalbrecht

Familiar Face
Really nice hats. And you look mighty cool under them.
My Stetson panama that I bought last year and have worn very little is so stiff that it has cracked at the top crease and now has a small hole there. Not too noticible, but still...
And as a personal note, I hate the cloth sweatband. I have to jam the hat down over my ears so I look like a Bruce Willis wannabe, or it just keeps working its way up until it threatens to leave my noggin. Sorry, Stetson. My Saxon is really of good quality, fits great and looks great too, lbut that paname...Mm, mm, mm... [huh]

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Mini-Cavanagh

4649917007_01fb121f0a_b.jpg

A mere 1-5/8"brim with a Cavanagh Edge. Usual Cavanagh fantastic felt quality. Color really has more brown/green overtones like Khaki.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy