Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
This is the second hat that I received from ebay this week. Its my "new to me" 1950's Adam Fedora. The telescope diamond crown is from the factory and its my first back bow fedora.

Heres some pics:
DSC03397.jpg

DSC03398.jpg

DSC03400.jpg

DSC03401.jpg

DSC03402.jpg

DSC03403.jpg

DSC03404.jpg

DSC03405.jpg

DSC03406.jpg

Lando

Practically Family
4708327794_a807ffbcea_b.jpg

4707684259_014903030a_b.jpg

4707684151_9eaeb9a953_b.jpg

4708327444_0c0baa2f31_b.jpg

Just a close up of the Canyon Grey Optimo I already posted plus two other Optimo's that came in and a Silverbelly Worth&Worth. Enjoy.

DRB

One Too Many
Lando, congratulations on the Optimo. Canyon Grey seem like a great color. It looks like you are starting a collection of fine hats by Optimo. I only have one Optimo but I can say that it is of excellent quality.

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
4708327794_a807ffbcea_b.jpg

Great hats, Lando, and this one especially is particularly "pimp", mostly meant in the non-literal sense. Would really like to see it displayed on your noggin, with an outfit!

shades?

Lando said:
4707369191_b89e9508f5_b.jpg

Just got in a Canyon Grey Optimo with Oxblood ribbon and brim binding and a Diamond Crown. Apparently Graham really liked how this one came, so did I :) . I have a few Optimo Hats now but this may very well be my favorite one. Plus, I'm not sure if Graham just forget to put the front dents in on the diamond crown or intentionally left them out, but it looks pretty neat without them, lucky for me.

you seriously need to get a pair of aviators to go with that jacket!

:D

Mikey P

One of the Regulars
My Optimo Churchill

Just got my Churchill back from Optimo. Overall, I'm very happy with it. They cleaned it and but in a new sweatband and a new bash for me. They had mentioned that there were two spots on the brim that didn't come out. Bummer. I've been working on them with an emery board, and it's starting to look better.

A before picture:
IMG_0633.JPG

And a couple of after:
IMG_0734.JPG

IMG_0737.JPG

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Champ with exotic bow.

4709754825_e883fd9e98_b.jpg

Missing a button, has a size tag right under the sweatband of course. Its a large 7-1/8(22-1/2" C). It is definitely blue.

Hückel Superior Crystall Velour

This 1930s or older gray Hückel Superior Crystall Velour arrived today. It is only a size 54cm but the gray velour finish is beyond description. This velour is a higher grade than my black Hückel Seal Velour and similar to my black Hückel Sigma Velour. This one came from the same seller as Mario's G. J. M. Velour which is an amazing one - two punch. The overall quality is fantastic and it is in super condition. More details in the German - Austrian thread.

4710377722_9fa5dfe698_b.jpg

4709737227_ae1188772d_b.jpg

4709737335_765b50fce6_b.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
mayserwegener said:
This 1930s or older gray Hückel Superior Crystall Velour arrived today. It is only a size 54cm but the gray velour finish is beyond description. This velour is a higher grade than my black Hückel Seal Velour and similar to my black Hückel Sigma Velour. This one came from the same seller as Mario's G. J. M. Velour which is an amazing one - two punch. The overall quality is fantastic and it is in super condition. More details in the German - Austrian thread.

Drool-worthy Velour!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Yes it does have a slick - metalic look (this is Hückel magic) but it has some of the most pliable felt I have encountered especially considering the weight.

Robert, Lefty, Thanks! :)

Robert, Cool Böhm! I have only seen a couple and never a pre WWII one. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

MikeyP, Your Optimo worked Churhill looks great! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
mayserwegener said:

I'll buy it from you!...

*Ahem*

I mean... Nice hat!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
mayserwegener said:

Holy crap. That is the most amazing velour ive ever seen. There are absolutely no words to describe it mayserwegener. I agree with lefty, one of the best hats on the lounge hands down. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy