Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rlk said:
4841885850_94f51cac51_b.jpg
4841261001_69a1b65b30.jpg

You still plan on delivering Saturdays, right?

DRB

One Too Many
RLK, that postal hat is in fantastic shape. As a postal employee I find it especially interesting. Thanks for sharing!

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Great ribbon style and stitching around the brim!
Thanks for all the compliments on the Borsalino. All aspects are unusual on this one. Its amazing how many types of felt, colors, finishes, styles and details Borsalino made before the family sold it.

Thanks DRB on the Postal Hat. It is super quality and condition. It seems to match up with early 50's photos but you may know if this style was used earlier
and/or later.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Resistol 10X Beaver Kitten Finish Col. H.H.Cloud

4843863801_cc14880ba0_b.jpg

4844482180_4c20181abb_b.jpg

Someone gave the front a bit of a pinch which I popped out as it doesn't work with the crown crease. Probably same as a 100X. 2-3/4" brim and ribbon like an Open Road. Same weight as standard hat, not Western.

jwalls

Vendor
Mr.P,gene,Nikx

Gentlemen,
Thanks for the comments on the derby. I put what I call a silk finish on it and got a lot of sheen in the end. I kind of like it so I;m going to do one in Black.
By the way I made it as a sample and intended to make one to fit who ever won it. A 12 year old boy can by and tried it on three times. Much to my surprise and pleasure, he won the drawing. His grandmother called this morning to say thanks. This sort of thing makes your day. :) :) :) :) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner